My only sunshine ¹¹

༄ Author Pov

Sana woken up from her sleep when she hear her phone ringing. She rub her eyes while holding her phone. Looking at her phone screen, it was emily who call her. She sit up, pick up the call.

" Morning sana. "

" Um morning. "

" Today shooting is cancel okay? tomorrow we will start shooting. "

" Uh okay. "

" Have a nice day. See you tomorrow. "

" Okay director emily. "

Good, i can have my time to visit the magic shop. Only if it's really exist.

Sana thought. She look at her phone and sighed. Zuyu doesn't reply her message. She began wonder if zuyu is alright. and she sighed again because her boyfriend doesn't text her as usual. She shrug it off and decide to take a shower.

Since her car already repaired, she read their old address that her mom send last night. She hummed, thinking.

Is this shop really exist? or mommy prank me again. Knowing my mom like to prank me. Geez.

But she decide to go to her old address, hoping to find the magic shop that her mom talk about. She still doesn't know what kind of magic shop it is. But she probably just read if there's a sign Magic shop.

She put on her earphone to listening song while driving. She was thinking about zuyu. then realise she hasn't eating yet so she decide to take a breakfast first.

Meanwhile zuyu, he just woke up from his sleep. His head suddenly spinning. He massage his head while thinking what happen last night. He look around him. He already at home.

i didn't know how many alcohol i had drink lastnight.

And he was thinking about last night. He suddenly remember sanny/sana. He search his phone and once he found it, he saw a message from sana.

from: Sanshine🐿️

Zuyu? I hope you're arrived home safely . please tell me you're alright and you already arrived at home :'(

Zuyu smile. But suddenly frowned. he was thinking what happen lastnight? He then scoff thinking what he saw lastnight. Sana kiss with her boyfriend.

Why she have to be worried like im her boyfriend? tch.

But smile like an idiot reading sana message 🙄 he was thinking if he should replied or playing hard to get. after a couple minutes, he decide not to replied.

Sana already arrived at her old house. She read the address and it was right. She was thinking. She already passing by and saw a couple of shop around her house. Not that far from her house. She get inside her car and search the magic shop.

Searching and searching, she finally saw a sign 3mix Magic Shop. She stopped her car and still not get out from the car.

Is this really the magic shop that my mom talk about? but this only one shop that had a named Magic shop. Maybe this is the magic shop.

She get out from her car and locked it. She take a deep breath.

Calm down sana.

She talk to herself. She then slowly walking and get inside.