Hey you! i love you ⁷

༄ Sana Pov

Im smiling reading the letter. so cheesy yet so sweet. i wonder who's the person send this letter. i really want to know her. or he? i don't know if this person is a boy or girl. but im sure my heart is flutter reading this letter.

Hi bb. how are you? i saw you're not in the mood yesterday because the new girl and your boyfriend? im sorry for stalking you >_< but bb, i hope today you're in a good mood. because i love seeing you smile. i wish i can talk to you directly but i still shy. you're so scary and i wish i have a brave heart to see you face to face hihi. bb, take care <3 and im sorry that i call you bb >_< oh, btw this is my number __________. you can text me so we can text to each other. you know? once again, please smile. you're pretty everytime you smile.

- your future (๑・ω-)~♥"

im blushing when he/she call me bb. im sure i will text this person once im back home.

and now im thinking about what tzuyu said. so she's playgirl? tsk. and she want to changed? im a bit touched that she want to changed because of me. and she really fall in love with me. but i can't trust her easily. not that easy and i will challenge her later. im sure she will give up if i play hard to get. 🤔🤭

༄ Author Pov

" Sana, wait for me. "

sana didn't look at tzuyu and just keep walking. but tzuyu didn't give up and trying to catch sana. since she have a long legs, she manage to walk beside sana. she stop sana from walking. sana just cross her arm while looking at tzuyu. they now at the outside of their school.

" im here now. what do you want to talk? "

" um... can we talk? "

sana roll her eyes. tzuyu smile sheepishly. sana look at her waiting for tzuyu to talk. but before tzuyu want to said something, there's a car horn towards them. tzuyu turn around only to see her girlfriend, elkie. tzuyu frowned. elkie never go to their school, if they meet, they only meet somewhere and not in her school. but tzuyu is really suprise and frustrated that her girlfriend is here while she was about to said something to sana.

" Hey babe. "

elkie wrapped her arm around tzuyu waist while kissing tzuyu cheeks. sana saw what tzuyu girlfriend did. tzuyu facepalm. sana didn't suprise to see them.

" h-hey. "

" Are you busy? i miss you. let's hangout again babe. oh who is this girl. so cute! "

elkie said while looking at sana. sana smile causing elkie smile back.

" Im elkie, tzuyu girlfriend. "

" oh really? im impress. im minatozaki sana, tzuyu roommate. "

" oh it's you? tzuyu once told me that she have a grumpy roommate. and she looks like evil squirr- "

" Let's go baby. hahaha see you sana. "

tzuyu cover elkie mouth from talking. sana raise her eyebrow while looking at tzuyu. tzuyu grin.

stupid alien.

sana glare at tzuyu.

" Okay babe. see you sana. nice to know you. "

sana smile and nodded. before she left, she glare at tzuyu again making tzuyu clear her throat.

༄ Sana Pov

should i send a message? i think i should. or maybe not? arghh. i think i will just send her a message tonight.

or maybe not.

or... okay whatever... i will text now...

i bit my lips trying to think what should i said to this stranger. but then i just type what's on my mind.

to: cheesy

Hi. im sana. i just read your letter. i wonder if you already back homed? if you wonder what im doing rn, im homed and im fine. im in a good mood today. maybe you stalk me again right? thanks to you 😅 this is my number.

i tap a send button and cover my face with a pillow. im blushing and i can't believe i type a text that long to a stranger. this is the first time i get a letter from a stranger. a stranger that is so cheesy and sweet at the same time.

i decide to take a shower. this stranger still didn't replied. maybe he/she still not back home.

༄ Author Pov

while sana is taking a shower, her phone got a notification from a stranger. after some minutes sana taking a shower, she's get out from her bathroom and get her phone. there's a message from a stranger and sana heart beat fast. sana take a deep breath and open the message.

from: cheesy

hey sana. or can i call you bb😅 but it's okay if you don't like. i just can call you sana. im still at the class. was about to leave. really? im so happy that you're in the good mood. i saw your face that you're look happy. you smile reading my letter huh 🤭 ops sorry. hehe. anyway, i got to go now. i promise will text you later. take care sana <3

sana blushing hard. this stranger saw her reading his/her letter. but what makes her heart can't stop beating is because this stranger send a long text too. sana decide to reply.

to: cheesy

hey, i... it's okay. you can call me whatever you want 🙈 what can i call you? and yeah. just text me later (: nice to know you cheesy.

sana chuckle. this person bring a phone to school? tsk. she didn't get a replied but she was happy.

meanwhile, tzuyu is inside elkie car.

" what do you mean that you want to break up? did i do something wrong? "

elkie tears fall down. tzuyu sighed. she just telling that she want to break up and that makes elkie cry.

" im sorry. "

tzuyu about to leave her when elkie stop her.

" no wait babe. im sorry if i've done wrong to you. but please don't leave me. "

" im sorry. i don't love you anymore. i fall in love with someone else. i hope you can found someone else. im sorry. "

tzuyu let go elkie hand and left her crying. tzuyu sighed but feel relief break up with her. she then decide to go back home with a bus. she was smiling, can't wait to talk to sana about what she about to said earlier.