He's mine! ³

Sana really suprised. just what pills her bestfriend drink today. sana stutter.

" w-what are you talking about? "

sana look away and tzuyu smirk. he then look at dahyun and glare. dahyun look away.

No one can take my san- b-bestfriend away!!

tzuyu thought in mind. he don't even know why he stutter. they start listen to their boring teacher.

class has ended. tzuyu immediately drag sana. sana whine.

" tzuyu, calm down. why are you in hurry? "

they now dissapeared from the transfer student. tzuyu doesn't want sana talk to dahyun. he will make sure sana always stick to him. he wrap his arm around sana shoulder while fanning his face using his hand fan and walk like a girl. sana just crossing her arm. she want to talk a bit with dahyun. but her bestfriend already drag her out from the class. sana is a bit dissapointed.

" I just feel hungry. do you want to eat anything squirrel? i will buy for you. my treat "

" no thanks. im not hungry. "

" okay. i will buy for you. now sit here and don't go anywhere! okay? "

with his girly voice, sana only can nodded. tzuyu smile and go buy their food for lunch. meanwhile, sana just sit and waiting for tzuyu. she just play with her phone and suddenly someone sit infront of her. she thought it was tzuyu but when her eyes look at the person, sana heart beat faster. it's dahyun. and he now sit infront of her while smiling.

" hi, sorry if i bother you. i saw you're alone here so i came here. is that okay? "

" I- "

" NO. IT'S NOT OKAY AND SHE'S NOT ALONE. SHE HAVE ME. "

sana words get cut when suddenly tzuyu came and answer to dahyun. sana didn't say anything. she already get used to tzuyu being so protective to her. it always happend tho. but sana didn't mind it and she like how protective her bestfriend is. but today, she doesn't know why tzuyu seems too over protective and she don't like it. dahyun was suprised when he turn around and saw an angry tzuyu.

" o-oh. im sorry. it's just she's alone, so yeah. im sorry. i will leave now. "

" sure. LEAVE NOW "

" o-okay "

dahyun look at sana and smile. sana smile back and tzuyu doesn't like it. once dahyun leave, tzuyu sit infront of her and huff.

" did he asking your number? "

" No. "

sana say while start eating the food that tzuyu gave her. tzuyu still can't believe it.

" really? you're not lying? "

" yes. and now eat your food tzuyu. i don't have a mood right now. "

" why? did he hurt you or something? "

"..."

" i'll go to him now. "

tzuyu thought dahyun hurt sana but sana immediately held his wrist when he was about to get up.

" where are you going?! "

" he hurt you. so- "

" he didn't do anything CHOU TZUYU. now sit! "

" y-yes. "