My only sunshine ¹⁷

༄ Author Pov

" Cry as much as you want. I'll be right here baby. "

Chae rub mina back since she's crying right now and she haven't told him why. She sniff, chae wipe her tears. Mina just went out to buy food for them. Before she went back home, she saw sana boyfriend with her bestfriend kissing. That shocked mina and at the same time she's really dissapointed at momo. Sana is her bestfriend and she backstab sana. She still doesn't know why momo do that. But right now, she just feel sad and dissapointed. That's why she cry after went back home.

" Momo.. She... "

" She what? "

Mina sniff. Chae caress her cheek while staring at her lover face.

" She.. I-.. I saw her "

" Um. And? "

Mina hug chae making him eyebrow furrowed but still waiting for his girlfriend to talk. She cried again.

" She kiss with someone else. "

" Huh? Then why you cry? it's good thing tho. She's not single anymore haha- ouch "

Chae pout because mina hit his shoulder. Mina glare at him making him confuse. He sighed.

" Just straight forward babygirl. She kiss with who? "

" Kim dahyun, sana boyfriend. "

" .... WHAT?! "

" Do you believe me? "

" I don't know. Not because im not believe you baby. It's just.. wow.. for real? WITH DAHYUN? OMG. Why she do that? "

Mina sighed and shake her head. She don't even know why momo do that.

" I don't know either. But it's hurt me. Sana and her boyfriend already in relationship for 3 years. And momo.. *sighed* Sana love him. What if sana know about this? "

" She need to know no matter what! "

Mina sighed. She was thinking.

" What are they doing when you saw them? "

" They were kissing. And dahyun was the one kissing momo. "

" Wtf. "

" Yeah. Wtf. "

" Sana needs to know about this baby. Her boyfriend cheat on her! "

" I wish i can tell her. But... "

" But what? are you worried about momo? tch. What kind of bestfriend she is to backstab sana? "

" I need to meet momo to ask about this first. "

" Hmmm.. "

" I'll tell sana later. Just don't tell her yet okay? "

" Fine. Wanna know something? "

" What is it? "

" Remember zuyu? my bestfriend. "

" Yeah. What about him? "

" Sana is his childhood bestfriend. "

" WHAT?! "

" HATCHEWWW! "

Zuyu sneeze. He wonder who talk about him right now.

" Geez. "

He shake his head. He's now already get back home. He lay on his bed while smiling like an idiot.

Play hard to get huh?

Zuyu grin. He decide to call sana. He want to apologized on what he said before. and he will just wait for sana explanation on why she still pretend not remember him. he dial her number and wait for her to pick up.

After a couple minute, sana still not pick up the call. Zuyu still not giving up, he dial her number again and hoping she will pick up. After a couple minute, she pick up the call.

" Hmm babe. "

" ... "

Zuyu blushing hard. His heart beat faster on what sana just call him.

" *clearhisthroat* Hello babygirl. "

" ... "

Sana eyes shot opened after hearing zuyu voice. She look at her phone screen and realise it was zuyu who call her. She thought it was her boyfriend and she didn't look at her screen when she answer the call.

" Hello baby? are you there? "

" ... W-why did you call me Chou Zuyu? "

" Eh? aww. Call me babe. Please? "

" Shut up. And no. I thought you are my boyfriend. "

" ... tch fine. What are you doing? "

" Just woke up from my sleep. Thanks to the alien who disturb my sleep. "

" Im not an alien! "

" Whatever. Why did you call me? "

" I want to apologized on what i said to you earlier. I didn't mean it. "

" Oh. It's okay. "

" Sorry if i hurt you. "

" Hahaha no. Why should i get hurt? geez. "

" So you're okay? i mean. We're okay right? "

" Yeah che- i mean zuyu. Yes, we're okay. "

" Hmm. I wonder though. "

" What? "

" Why you still pretend to not remember me? "

" .... "

" Sanny? I already know you're really sanny. The squirrel look like girl that i've been waiting for a such a long time. The girl that my heart only for her. The girl that i've fall in love until now. Sanny, why? why still pretend to not remember me? Can't you feel what i feel right now? im hurt. You don't love me anymore sana? "

Sana doesn't know what to said. she doesn't want to get confused on her feelings right now. She know she already fall in love with him. But she can't let him know. She already have a boyfriend. She doesn't want to hurt dahyun just because she finally remember zuyu.

" Im sorry. I don't love you anymore chewy. I love dahyun. About what i said from the past, just forget it. Be with someone better than me zuyu. "

" ... "

Zuyu heart broken after what sana tell him just now. It feels like his heart being stab with a sharp knife. he want to cry.

" I got to go. My boyfriend came. Im sorry zuyu. Take care. "

Beep. . .

Sana hang up the call and zuyu finally release his tears that he been holding on earlier. He felt hurt. He wait for a long time. He never get into relationship because he promise to sana that he will never fall in love with another girl. But sana just told him to forget it? that easily?

( Music playing : How can i love a heartbreak, You're the one i love ♫︎ )

Zuyu wipe his tears. But his tears kept falling. He just cry and cry and cry.

Fine. If that's what you want, sana.

➪ 😶