More and more ⁴

༄ Mina Pov

" You're seems happy. Mind to tell me babe? "

since tzuyu came into my house, she kept smiling but not looking at me. sometime that makes me curious why. Tzuyu look at me and cough. She shook her head while smiling.

" nothing baby. Im just happy that i have a time with you today "

tzuyu wink at me but i just smile. But i know there's something else that she's been hiding from me. Like i didn't see that she's happy because she have a time with me. But i shrug it off.

We just watching netflix while tzuyu lay on my lap and i caress her hair. Sometimes i steal a glance at her and saw she's not watching the movie that we watch. She just touch her lips and smile. I want to ask her but i just telling myself to just forget it.

It's 6pm and tzuyu told me that she have to leave. I plead her not to leave but failed so i just pout and she kiss my lips.

" im sorry baby, next time we will hangout on date again okay? i love you love. "

I nod and hug her.

༄ Tzuyu Pov

from: unknown number

hello chewy, i miss you. ☹︎

Im already at my house and just about to take a shower because tonight i'll meet sana like i said earlier. Suddenly my phone vibrate, it was a message and when i open it, it's from unknown stranger but i seems to know who text me and i smile. It must be sana. Can't wait huh? hehe

hehehe

i rolled my eyes. I replied sana text message before i went to take a shower.

To: Sunshine 🐿️

miss me that much? i miss you too ☻︎ im taking a shower first yeah? Tell me where you are and i'll pick you up.

I tap a send button and was about to go to my bathroom when suddenly i heard someone knock on my door. I wonder who's knocking.

When i open the door, i was suprised. Sana is infront of me smiling sheepishly. I was about to said something when she hug me tightly.

" i missssssss you "

" hmmm yeah yeah. mind to tell me how long you've been waiting for me? "

" ten minutes ago. I miss you so much that i don't care waiting for you to come back home. "

" You should have waiting and just let me pick you up. "

" Im afraid you will not want to see me"

Sana snuggle closer on my neck and she kiss it make me blush. She still clingy.

" O-okay. Im here now and let me take a shower first then we go out okay? "

" can i take a shower with you? "

" MINATOZAKI SANA "

" HIHI Im just kidding "

she peck my lips again and i swear this girl is really something. She make me blushing hard today and i hate myself because i love it when she kiss me.

Heh

I hold her head to stop her from kissing me again and she pout. I glare at her.

" Stop do that or i'll change my mind "