My only sunshine ²⁵

༄ Author Pov

" Are you okay? "

Zuyu was now drive sana to her bestfriend house since she was bored staying in her house. Beside zuyu went visit his mom. Sana didn't look at zuyu but she nod. She still blushing thinking of the kiss earlier.

" Why don't you look at me sana? you look weird since earlier. Are you really okay? "

Zuyu voice was calm and it makes sana think of something else.

" Yes zuyu. Im okay. Stop talking. "

" Why? "

" Sthap talking "

Sana pout looking at zuyu. Zuyu chuckle, pinch sana cheek.

" Okay okay. I'll stop talking. Geez. "

" Humfh. "

Sana look somewhere and zuyu really didn't talk.

" Drive safely. "

Zuyu now facing sana and smile. He nodded.

" Hi zuyu. Sanny ~ "

It was mina, when sana saw her bestfriend. She immediately hug mina tightly.

" Miss you. Where's momo? "

" Uh she went out. "

" Oh okay. "

" Got to go now. I'll come back later after visit my parents. "

" Okay. Take care zuyu. "

Mina and sana bid goodbye to zuyu. Zuyu nod and bid goodbye before drove to his parents house.

Staying at mina house, they were talking. Sana tell mina about her ex boyfriend. How hurt she is when dahyun suddenly want to break up with her and he fall in love with someone else. Ofcourse mina know who sana talking to. It's sana own bestfriend, momo. She's the one that dahyun fall in love. But mina act like she didn't know and patted sana back to calm her down.

" That's good right? i mean. You're single now. And zuyu? he also single. By looking at his eyes, i can feel zuyu really loves you. "

" He's chewy that i once talk to you before. You still remember right? "

ofcourse mina remember. And she also already know about zuyu and sana.

" Yeah. "

" He's my childhood bestfriend. We like each other back then. I told him to not fall in love with a girl. But something happen making me didn't remember him. Now i remember him, i fall in love. But i kept deny my feelings because i have dahyun. I love dahyun too and it's totally wrong if i give zuyu a hope. So i break his heart. But he didn't give up on me. He said he will wait. Until dahyun break up with me. "

" Do you still fall in love with zuyu? "

" I- i don't know. Don't you think it's too early to confess when i just break up with dahyun. "

" You're right. i guess you need to wait a little bit more. Once you move on while zuyu still showing his love to you, serious loving you. That's up to you sana. For me, i like zuyu with you. I mean, sis he's single until now. but it's a good thing to stay single first. "

" Yeah. He kept calling me baby after i tell him that dahyun break up with me. "

Sana took a sip of her drink. Mina chuckle.

" Ofcourse. Because he already know you're single. So he will try his best to make you fall in love with him back. "

" I guess so. Wanna know something? "

" What is it? "

" We have a shooting earlier for our upcoming movie. We were kissing. "

Sana said while touching her lips. She continue

" And gosh. His lips, so addictive. "

" Hahaha. You really like his lips huh? "

" No. "

Sana mumble. Blushing hard for easy talking about the kiss with zuyu to her bestfriend. Mina laugh again.

" Im not sure if you want to wait for so long since his lips really addictive. "

Mina smirk. Sana slap her bestfriend shoulder. Mina laugh again.

" I need to think one more time. "

" Yeah. Take your time sanny. as long you're happy "

Mina smile. They continue talking until someone knock the door. Mina told sana to wait while she went open the door.

It was momo, she laugh while hugging mina tightly. still didn't know sana was here in mina house. Mina hug back and wondering why momo laugh while hugging her.

" My plan worked mina. He really break up with sanny. He's really dumb. He's really serious loving me when i just want to dumb him haha "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" What do you mean? "