Boomerang ²

༄ Author Pov

Inside the cafe, there's only a few customer in there. The music was chill and calm. you can hear someone chuckle and giggling talking with their friends.

But not to tzuyu, she's now wiping the cup that she wash earlier while listening to the music. She didn't smile at all. Her mind still thinking about her ex.

" Tzuyu "

Tzuyu stopped what she doing and turn around. It was her bestfriend, chaeyoung. She now rubbing her eyes while holding her head. Tzuyu cross her arm and look at chaeyoung.

" Do you have a good sleep? "

" What happen to me? "

Tzuyu get some water and pour it on the glass then give it to chaeyoung. Both of them sit.

" You passed out. Remember? "

" Huh? I passed out? "

" Yes. "

Tzuyu look at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung drink the water and thinking.

" Why? "

" Because you just saw an angel "

Tzuyu clicked her tongue while smirking. Chaeyoung suddenly remember what happend earlier. She blushed.

" Where is she? "

Chaeyoung decide not to stutter. She still remember the latter face. Her smile, that gummy smile. Chaeyoung cheeks reddened. She never felt these kind of feeling. There's always a pretty girls walk inside their cafe, but not even one person make chaeyoung felt butterfly inside her stomach. This is the first time. And she blushed when she suddenly passed out. That so embarassing.

" She already left. She's pretty though. Her smile, the way she talk. "

Tzuyu said, not looking at chaeyoung. Tzuyu was smiling while thinking about the angel. But from the corner of her eyes, she can sense her bestfriend grip the glass tight. Tzuyu smile widely.

" She gave me her number. "

Tzuyu said while looking at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look away and drinking the water until it's empty. She put the glass hard and not look at tzuyu

" W-well, good then! Who knows she can make you forget someone you love so much. Right?! "

Tzuyu staring at her bestfriend. Seeing how the short cub talking make tzuyu chuckle. She then pull out something from her pocket. It's a small paper with mina phone number.

" Here, she told me to give it to you once you're awake. She's been worried about you. Her name is myoui mina. She's japanese. "

Tzuyu handing the small paper to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look at it and blushed.

" Y-you- "

" Go text her now. I think she's been waiting for you. "

" B-but you said she's pretty, i thought you like her? "

" Of course she's pretty. But i never said i like her, silly cub. She kept talking to me about you. She wonder why you suddenly passed out. Tsk tsk. Is she too beautiful in your eyes chaeng? "

" sh-shut up. "

Tzuyu chuckle. She patted chaeyoung head and told her to text mina. chaeyoung then go get her phone and text mina. She was smiling widely, tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu sighed and once she done cleaning the sink and arrange the glass. She look at the time, it was already 9pm.

" You don't want to go home? "