He's mine! ⁷

" Oh "

" *sigh* but she never know my feelings about he- omg! mina, please keep secret about this? "

mina is hurting knowing that her crush like his bestfriend. but she smile and nodded.

" hehe. calm down. i won't tell her tzuyu. beside im not that close with your bestfriend. but can i ask you something? "

" okay. what is it? "

" hm, i wonder how can you fall in love with her when you're look like a girl? "

" oh that... hehe i just act like a girl actually haha "

" huh? "

" it's just an acting mina. im not that gay! yucks. "

" really? "

" but when it comes to taehyung, my heart melt "

mina roll her eyes. tzuyu giggle.

" but i love her. she has changed since the transfer student came into our school. i saw her lastnight hanging out with him. like seriously?! how can she be so close to him that fast?! she cancel our movie date just for that guy. im hurting T^T am i not that important anymore? "

tzuyu heart broke. mina pat his back to comfort him. seeing he sad make her sad too.

" everything will be okay tzu. "

" T^T "

mina take out her penguin handkerchief and give it to tzuyu in case he suddenly cry because by seeing tzuyu face right now, he's in the verge to cry. tzuyu blink his eye many times to prevent tears fall down on his cheek. he then saw mina lend her penguin handkerchief to him make he pout.

" aww. so cute! thankyou mina. "

he look at the penguin handkerchief and found it so cute. he didn't wipe his tears but he keep it inside his pocket. mina look at him with confusion. tzuyu look at her.

" waeyo? T^T "

" n-nothing. "

tzuyu nodded and the bell rang signalling the class will start later.

" it's time to go to our class. don't be sad anymore tzu. it makes me sad too seeing you sad"

" really? "

mina nodded smiling. tzuyu smile back and nodded.

" thank you. promise me to keep my secret. please? "

" i promise (: "

" thankyou. it's so nice to talk to you mina. "

they now walking to the class while talking. mina was smiling.

" same goes to me. im happy talking to you. so all this time, you just act like a girl? since you still a kid? "

" yep. stupid right? i've fall in love since we are still a kid. she love me for who i am. and im happy to know that. she's possesive sometimes that making me act like a girl until now.

" huh? "

" she hate someone that take what belong to hers. "

" like? "

" before i act like a girl, there's a girls come to me to play with me. it was when i was stil a kid you know. so there's too many girls around me until my bestfriend screaming. she's really angry that time you know. she have her hammer plushie on her hand and start catching the girls. but once the girl left, sana went to me and hit my head with her hammer plushie. i don't know what my fault. she start crying and i don't know what to do. i just hug her until she said that she hate someone trying to get close to me. that time, i start acting like a girl. she was suprise but since then, no girls trying to flirt to me after they saw me like a girl. haha "

" i see~ haha. that's so funny. she's possesive much. but i guess i have an idea. "

" what is it? "

" hey girlssss. do you guys want to get detention?"

both tzuyu and mina look and see their teacher inside the class. they just realise that they are now infront their class. while sana frown and saw tzuyu with mina. her heart start boiling but she didn't show it to tzuyu. tzuyu and mina get inside and bowing saying sorry. their teacher nodded and tzuyu look at mina.

" talk to you later hehe. "

" sure "

mina smile and went to her seat. tzuyu also went to his seat and saw sana. he greet her

" morning my lady~ "

" morning. you both seems close nowadays huh "

" what do u mean? "

" nothing. "

tzuyu wanna pinch her cheek but sana move away and huff. tzuyu chuckle. he wonder what idea mina talk about. while mina, she didn't know if her idea will make her happy or hurt. but as long tzuyu is happy, she will be happy. just talk with him for a while already make her heart flutter.

➪ HAPPY SATZU DAY SAPPHIRE ~♥~ im really sorry if i late update & didn't tell you guys. and sorry if this update is a bit short haha 😂 but don't worry gays, i'll update long chapter after this. ✌ i feel bad about mina tho T^T but yeah, let's see what happen next ~