Do i have a chance? ¹

I love him😔

I still want him no matter what 😭

We get back again. i hope he's changed.

We fight again. i hate him!

I miss him tzu. i can't move on 😭

Pabo

I sighed. it's hurt me seeing her crying over a guy that didn't appreciate her. and she's really stupid! how can she still love him no matter how much he hurt her. she still want him! stupid right?

everytime we texting, i can feel if she's happy or sad. and i'll try to ask her what happend. and she begin to tell me about her problem. ofcourse it's about her and her stupid boyfriend. i call him stupid! stupid for making my girl sa- i mean my BESTFRIEND! so frustrating! she always told me his boyfriend never trust her. she's a loyal girlfriend. she never cheat or talk with boys. because her boyfriend really hate her talking with a boys. she told me he's a jealous boyfriend. and her stupid boyfriend accuse her cheating. stupid right? what's the use having in relationship for 6 years if he still doubt her? very very stupid.

but ofcourse me being her bestfriend only can told her to not be sad. she always said yes. sometimes when they get into fight because her boyfriend accuse her cheating, she will ignore him or saying she's tired. sometimes she told me she break up with him. i feel good! but no....

on the other day, she will text me saying she miss him a lot. she told me that his ex boyfriend apologize. she even ask me whether to getback or not? i straight to the point, just getback with him and i wish he's changed and never hurt you. she said she will think about it.

the next day, she told me she's getback with him. i feel hurt :') hmph.

im sorry, i forgot to tell you about my name. im chou tzuyu, the girl that i talk about is my bestfriend sana. and i have a secret. i fall in love with her! sadly, i can't tell her that i love her. because i don't want to lost her and i don' t think that i can have her. she love her stupid boyfriend so much. and she's not gay 😔

back to this stupid bestfriend of mine and her stupid boyfriend. she was happy everytime we text. i can see she's happy being with her stupid boyfriend.. AGAIN 🙄 and me being a stupid bestfriend saying that i Was sO hAppY fOr YoU 😘 but inside, only god knows how much i endure the pain in my chest.

actually, this is the second time she getback with him. since we've being a bestfriend. but she told me before she met me and being a bestfriend, she always break up and getback with him with a same reason that he accuse her cheating. sO fUnnY!

but i love seeing her happy. i can see her smile and laugh everytime we met. sometimes i get shy when she look at me and we look at each other eyes for... 5 second slowwwwmotion. I cAnnOt! she's making me go cRyZayyyyy. and everytime we look at each other eyes, i will be the one that look away and she will chuckle. sometimes, she will act like a crybaby when i don't buy her a chocolate. she love chocolate! she will act like a 5 year old kid that making my heart melt in instant and buy her a chocolate. she's my weakness. i love her so much. do i have a chance?

Ring ~

i snapped out from my thoughts when my phone is ringing. it's from sana... i sigh when i think about her text saying that she's can't move on. yes, she break up AGAIN. and she told me she can't move on because SHE STILL LOVE HIM. i forgot to reply her text because of thinking about her.

i answer the call and my heart start hurting listening her cry.

༄ Author Pov

" Sana.. you good babe?"