The girl in the painting ¹⁶

༄ Author Pov

" wait! "

tzuyu push sana softly and look at her from head to toe. Sana eyebrow furrowed.

" wow babygirl. You look so hot even when you wear a simple clothes. "

( Noted : Sana wear this clothes after taking a shower with tzuyu on chapter 12

( Noted : Sana wear this clothes after taking a shower with tzuyu on chapter 12. she still wear this even she dissapeared from tzuyu world. Haha. )

Tzuyu shake her head. She frowned.

" But this is too revealing. You always wear a long pants. Who are you trying to impress babygirl? "

Sana look at her outfit and she shrug.

" It's cute. What's the matter? "

" why wear a short pants so sudden? "

" i don't know. Why you kept asking that? "

" HMM. NOTHING. "

Sana felt relief that tzuyu suddenly push her away or else she will failed. She look around trying to search jeongyeon but she's not there. She wonder where jeongyeon go.

" Let's meet your parents baby. "

" What? parents?? "

" yeah. I want to get their permission to marry you. I love you sana. I don't want to wait anymore. I want to be with you forever."

" M-marry? parents? i- um. "

Damnit. Where's jeongyeon? i don't know what tzuyu is talking about. Where are you jeongyeon?!

sana thought.

" wait here. I went to the toilet first. "

Tzuyu kiss her forehead and left to the toilet. sana nodded and wait but she was hoping jeongyeon will come. Suddenly she felt someone poke her shoulder from behind. Sana turn around only to see momo.

" Hi. "

" y-you?! "

sana hugging momo making momo startled.

" U-uh. Why you hug me? "

" peach. You not remember me? im your neighbour. I mean tzuyu neighbour. We met again! peach!! hihi "

sana hugging momo tightly. But momo scratch her head. She just try to ask a direction where is the cinema because she want to watch a movie but she was shocked when sana suddenly hug her while calling her as a peach.