The reason, why ²⁴

༄ Author Pov

" SANA!! "

Listening to the almost a loud voice, sana open her eyes. She gasped and trying to catch her breath. She then saw tzuyu look at her worriedly. She felt tzuyu rub sana cheek.

" Are you alright? You're sweating and i look at you, you seems having a hard time to breath. Are yo- "

" DON'T GET NEAR ME! "

sana immediately get up making tzuyu frowned. She grab sana wrist when sana was about to walk away.

" Sana, hey! "

" L-let me go! "

" No sana, what's wrong with you? "

Tzuyu hold sana both hand, sana still trying to get away from her. She was crying right now. Tzuyu doesn't know why.

" Let me go! "

" Sana!! "

Tzuyu shout making sana frozed. She look at tzuyu, tears still fall down on her cheek. Tzuyu sighed and cupped sana cheek.

" What's wrong? "

" Y-you try to kill me. "

Tzuyu frozed. Sana look scare right now seeing tzuyu eyes. She was afraid that tzuyu will choke her again.

" Sana. It's just a dream. Im not trying to kill you. "

" Y-you choke me. "

" Shh. It's just a dream baby "

Tzuyu pull sana into hug. Sana was afraid to hug tzuyu back.

" Sana. "

Tzuyu sighed. This is what she afraid of if sana remember about the past. Sana won't let tzuyu get near to her. Tzuyu doesn't want that. tzuyu smile sadly at sana while caressing her cheek.

" I will leave if you're afraid of me. You don't have to walk away. This is your house. Not mine. "

Tzuyu hold sana hand and bring back her to the bed. She laid sana to the bed. She wipe sana tears and pull up the blanket to cover sana body. She caress sana hair until sana slowly close her eyes, sleeping. Tzuyu trying to hold her tears. when she see sana already sleep, she kiss her forehead.

After that, she walk to the door and close it. She walk out from the house and drove to her house.

It was 4:45AM. Tzuyu still driving while her mind was thinking about sana. She quickly wipe her tears when it fall on her cheek. She doesn't know if her decision was right for both of them. But she think, it was the best decision.

Im sorry.

Tzuyu thought.

The next morning, sana woke up from her sleep when she hear her phone ringing. She search her phone and turn off the alarm. She close her eyes for a while and when she felt something wrong, sana open her eyes and look beside her. There's no tzuyu beside her. Suddenly, she remember about her dream last night. Sana felt afraid so sudden. She look at the bathroom, nothing happen. She look at her phone, it's 6:56AM. she wonder where is tzuyu. After thinking some time, she remember tzuyu hold her hand and laid her on the bed.

She's really leaving.

Sana mumble. She doesn't afraid anymore and started get up. while she walk to the bathroom, she text tzuyu.

To: BabyTzu♡︎

Morning Tzu 👽 Are you awake? Have a nice day. Sorry about last night🥺 Im alright now. I miss you ♡︎ take care driving. See you later 🤗

Sana smile after tap the send button and she get inside the bathroom to take a shower.

" Good morning, Chewy. "

Sana said cheerfully. She close the office door and walk towards tzuyu while smiling happily but she stopped when tzuyu didn't look at her back and just focus reading the papers. she didn't even greet back to sana. Sana thought maybe tzuyu was too focus that she doesn't realise sana was calling her.

" Chew- "

" Where's your manners? "

Sana frozed. Tzuyu voice was serious and sana was taken aback with the way tzuyu talk to her. tzuyu doesn't look at her.

" You should knock the door before you get inside. "

Sana doesn't said anything. She was just suprised. Tzuyu put the paper on the desk and crosses her arm while staring into sana eyes deeply.

" And im your boss. You should call me Ms.Chou. "

Sana still didn't talk.

" Are you listening to me?! "

sana get startled. She nodded while looking down.

" I-im sorry Ms.Chou. "

Sana felt hurt with the way tzuyu talk to her right now. It seems she's not tzuyu that she know anymore. she thought maybe it's because about last night. But now she's fine and beside it's just a bad dream. She didn't take it seriously anymore.

" When is my meeting get started? "

Tzuyu ask sana. Sana immediately look at the schedule. She was shaking while searching the time meeting until the paper that she holding fall on the ground. Tzuyu raise her eyebrowed. Sana look away and quickly get the paper back.

" I-im sorry. "

Sana apologize. Tzuyu didn't said anything. She just crossed her arm while looking at sana.

" You'll have a meeting at 9AM and after lunch, you will meet with the CEO of Jun company to talk about the project and- "

" Stop. You're annoying. Can you talk slowly? "

Sana bit her lips trying to hold her tears. She nodded slowly not looking at tzuyu. Sana then not talking faster and she talk slowly to tzuyu. After that, tzuyu nodded.

" You can leave now. I call you back if i need you. "

" Yes Ms.Chou. "

Tzuyu turn to focus on the paper that she put on the desk earlier and didn't look at sana. Sana then walk out from the office. Tears started fall down on her cheek. She then get inside the toilet.

After sana left, tzuyu put the paper on the desk and sighed. She lean her back on the swivel chair while closing her eyes.

Am i being too much?

➪ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾.