Hugs ¹

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu never thought that hugs would make her fall in love with the latter. Since what happened earlier, she can't stop thinking about her. She wants to see her face again. That cute chubby cheeks, that smile, that laughter, everything (cough😂). She wants to see her again but she has no chance and she blames herself for not asking for the latter phone number. She wonders when she will meet the latter again.

༄ Tzuyu Pov

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I just can't forget her ever since she left after hugging me. She never means to hug me but she has no choice. Yeah, It happened on the bus and I was standing. There are so many people who take a seat and the seat is already full. Until the girl that I can't stop thinking about getting inside the bus and she was standing too. I don't mind at first, she was smiling at me and I smiled back. I blush when she turns around and her back facing me.

Ahh so sexy 😂 my eyes! It was my eye's fault!

I don't want to think about it. And I don't know why I get angry seeing her back. Not that I don't like it. It's just, there were so many people here watching her exposed back. Only I can watch it! *cough*

I don't want to remember it but I can't. She's too beautiful and cute 😭 I suddenly punch my pillow when I remember it again. I didn't know how long I was standing, there's a guy inside the bus standing near the girl that I can't stop thinking about. Or I can say that the girl's name is sana. The guy was standing too and he was facing sana. I saw him watching sana from head to toe like he just kept looking at my sana! *cough* it's so creepy when someone can't stop watching you! I can feel sana is uncomfortable when the guy keeps looking at her. She turns around facing me. And guess what? SHE hugs ME. *take a deep breath* I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me. I can hear she whispered sorry. Then I saw the creepy guy, he suddenly licks his lips and I realize sana just shows him her exposed back. When he saw me, I glared at him, making him turn around. Lucky I'm wearing a coat. I told her to release her hug for a while and she did it. She looks shy because she just looks on the ground. I smile without her knowledge and I take out my coat then put it behind her back.

" Why? "

She asks me why. She is so cute when she looks at me. I smile and whispered

" To hide your exposed back. "

" o-oh thank you. and I'm sorry "

She whispers again. I smile.

I sighed that she left early. We just talk for ten minutes but she already reaches her destination. She told me her name is sana. And the way she talks, the way she looked at me when I was talking, I swear I almost got a heart attack. She was too focused on looking at me when I talked. She bid goodbye to me and was about to give me back my coat but I shook my head saying that she should keep it. I blush when I suddenly whisper into her ear saying that I don't want that guy to watch her expose back again. I even say I hate it when someone looks at her back. She looks at me and smiles but I don't know why her face is reddened. She walks out of the bus and my heart can't stop beating faster.

I think... I fell in love with her. And I think I was stupid for not asking her number! *sigh*

༄ Sana Pov

" You're weird sana. Ever since you came back home, you kept hugging that coat. "

I blush when my best friend Mina talks. Yeah, I'm hugging the coat that tzuyu told me to keep. She smells good. Seriously! I wonder what perfume she uses.

" Nothing mina. Can you make me a juice?"

I pout while looking at mina. She nodded and left to make juice for me. I continue to hug the tzuyu coat. She was such a nice and gentlewoman. I can't believe I hug her. I mean, she's just a stranger. But the moment I hugged her, it felt comfortable. And she was tall. I feel safe.

" sana "

" Um yeah? Wow, so fast? "

" What are you thinking? "

" Thank you. Nothing, just a girl that I hugged earlier. hehe "

" Oh really? You must love eunha, don't you? "

" What eunha? "

" Duh, your girlfriend. You're thinking of her, right? Besides, you told me you met her today. And I guess this coat is from your girlfriend. And you think of eunha. Right? "

" Yes, I met eunha. But I'm not thinking about my girlfriend. And this coat is not hers too. hehe "

I grin and Mina looks shocked after what I said. I chuckle and get up to take a shower.

"I want to take a shower. Thank you for the juice. muah "

I went to my room and started taking a bath. While taking a shower, I can't stop thinking of tzuyu. The way she talks earlier makes me can't stop staring at her. I never felt like this before. I mean, yes but it was a long time ago. I hate to remember it. Because of it, I am never serious when in a relationship. And then tzuyu walked into my life, old feelings again. That feeling when your heart can't stop beating faster every time you look at the person. I wonder when I will meet her again.