More and more ✔︎

༄ Author Pov

It's been a week. Sana didn't contact with tzuyu, same goes to tzuyu. Although it's not easy to move on, sana busy herself so she will not thinking much about tzuyu but sometimes she cry at night. She badly want to text tzuyu that she miss her a lot or accept the truth that tzuyu already have a girlfriend and hoping tzuyu will be happy with someone she love but she can't.

ever since she back to korea, dahyun and chaeyoung comfort the squirrel like girl. Dahyun doesn't know what happen to sana but she will wait when sana is ready to tell them about her and tzuyu.

" So, tzuyu have a girlfriend already? "

chaeyoung asked. Sana nodded sniffing while dahyun patted her head. Dahyun and chaeyoung doesn't know tzuyu have a girlfriend.

" Everything will be alright sana. "

" I hope so. "

" Great!! she must be suprised knowing you are here to suprise her. You know, she's not being herself since she back to korea. I feel sad whenever she sad. "

" Im sorry dahyun. This time, i'll never let her go. "

" good tzuyu. "

They now at dahyun cafe. Tzuyu, dahyun, mina and chaeyoung. But it seems mina and chaeyoung is in their another world. They just laughing, staring into each other eyes. Tzuyu caught them staring that long. Tzuyu smile. Dahyun look at tzuyu then look at chaeyoung and mina.

" I never thought that your ex is really have fun with chaeyoung. "

" I don't mind if they fall in love with each other. As long mina is happy with someone else. "

" I never knew you will get back with mina. But im happy you both break up. Haha "

Dahyun said making tzuyu laugh.

flashback

Tears fall down on the floor.

" Im late "

Tzuyu said while still crying. She decide to go back to her home and lay on her bed, crying. After some hour, dahyun call her. Tzuyu pick up the call.

" Hello dahyun "

" You have a girlfriend? "

" .... "

" Chou tzuyu. Tell me. "

" Yes. But we're already break up today. I love sana. I- i was about to tell her but im too late. She's already back to korea. "

Tzuyu said while sniffing.

" she's hurting too knowing that you have a girlfriend. She loves you too. "

" Where is she? "

" I already send her to her house. She's crying a lot but me and chaeyoung comfort her. "

" Thankyou dahyun. "

" So... what are you gonna do now? "

" I will go back to korea. But don't tell sana. Okay? "

" REALLY?! "

" Yes. "

" Great. I will be waiting for you. "