Eight letters ⁶

Sana was hesitant at first. but when she looked at her son sleeping, she agreed to Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiles, feels happy because sana agrees with him. Sana wakes up her son because Tzuyu will send them to their house since sana has no other tier to fix her car. Satchew sleeps in the backseat of Tzuyu car while sana sits in the passenger car beside Tzuyu. she buckled up her seat belt and looked somewhere. Tzuyu saw her and smiled. after he buckled up his seatbelt. He started driving to her house that sana told him.

It was quiet inside the car. sana never looks at tzuyu while tzuyu sometimes looks at her. Sana can see Tzuyu look at her through the window beside her. There's so many things Tzuyu wanna ask but with a situation like this, Tzuyu decides not to ask anything.

bUt hE CAn't HeLp it bUt AsK her...

" Are you really married sana? "

Sana was surprised. but she didn't say anything. Tzuyu waited for her answer but she didn't say anything yet.

" I'm sorry for asking. "

" I'm not married yet. "

The answer from her made Tzuyu break the car. Sana was shocked while Satchew woke up. but Satchew continues to sleep. Sana hit Tzuyu's shoulder and whispered harshly.

" Why are you doing that!? "

" I-i'm sorry. I was shocked when you said you're not married yet. "

Tzuyu wanna pout. The sana he knew now was different. He continued driving and sana crossed her arm.

" S-so, you take him from an orphanage house? "

" ........+-@$()*/?! "

And again, Tzuyu gets a hard slap at shoulder from sana.

" NO!! "

" Okay. I'm sorry. I didn't know. stop hitting me you're so mean... mommy "

Sana coughs hard. she looked at Tzuyu who was now rubbing his shoulder.Tzuyu looked at her and grinned.

" Stop calling me that or else I'm gonna break your bones! "

" Ok. mommy "

The last words he says in a whisper but still sana can hear it. sana looks somewhere but face is already reddened. she doesn't know if she's blushing or really pissed off right now.

Tzuyu continues driving and he wanna know more about sana.

" Can i ask again? "

" I don't have a mood to answer any question from you Tzuyu "

Sana says without looking at Tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded. He looked at the mirror to see satchew. Tzuyu then talks.

" Your son is handsome and looks like a squirrel. Just like you. hehe "

Sana didn't say anything.

" And he really loves yoda plush. His ear also looks like a yoda haha. "

Sana still didn't say anything.

" Where's his dad i-if you're not married and not taking him from an orphanage house? "

Sana still didn't answer but tears fell down on her cheek. since she's arrived at her house. she wiped her tears.

" We have already arrived at my house. "

" um. "

Sana unbuckled her seatbelt and woke up her son. Satchew woke up and rubbed his eyes.

" Baby, let's get inside. we're at home already. you can sleep inside. "

Satchew opens his arm wide and sana carries her son who is still sleeping. sana walks out from the car and tzuyu also walks out from the car.

" Sana. "

Sana looked at him.

" I'm sorry if I bother you and ask you too many questions. I just wanna say that I miss you. I really miss you. me and her are not together anymore. "

sana still looked at him. tzuyu continued and licked his dry lips.

" I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for looking at you just now and saying that I miss you. there's so many things that I want to tell you. but, i guess it's not the right time since you're not in the mood. i'm sorry. and I know you hate me so much. i'm sorry. "

Tzuyu say. he knows sorry is not enough. tzuyu continue again. but before he continues, he takes out his phone number card (?) and walks closer to sana.

" Contact me once you're okay. "

Tzuyu gave it to sana. sana didn't say anything and just walked away leaving him. but before she got inside, she said something to him.

" He's your son. "

➪ WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND? 👽