He's mine! ⁵

After the class has ended, It's now turn sana to drag tzuyu outside the class. once they are at the outside of the school, tzuyu pinch sana cheek.

" this is yooooooour fault. i told you to calm down but you didn't hear me. look what you've done squirrel. hmph "

" *whine* s-stop pinching my cheek tzuyu. "

tzuyu hissed. his knee get hurt because of falling when sana drag him outside the class.

" it's your fault too. you walk like a girl. don't blame me. tsk "

" you know that i walk like a girl, then why you drag me like that? "

sana turn around while crossing her arms. she do that because she don't want to see tzuyu talk with mina. tzuyu sigh then wrap his arm around sana shoulder.

" fine fine, let's forget about it. i still can walk properly. im just shocked you suddenly drag me out. it's not that someone will take me away from you~ im yours right? "

sana feel shiver when tzuyu whisper on her ear. his voice look so manly when he talk like that and sana found it so sexy that she answer.

" y-yes you're mine. only mine forever "

tzuyu heart beat faster. he smile and squeeze her cheek.

" so cute. you're mine too incase you forget it. "

sana look at tzuyu, tzuyu is smiling to her. sana smile back but didn't answer. they both then went to tzuyu car.

" you better open the door carefully or i will not let you get in my car again. 😡"

" really tzu? 😒"

" im serious. 😤 you almost broke my baby! "

" 🙄 fine. "

sana slowly open it and look at tzuyu. tzuyu still watching her carefully. sana roll her eyes. she then get inside and close the door carefully. tzuyu then get inside.

" are you happy now? tsk 🙄 "

" Nope. "

" wh- *gasp* "

sana froze when tzuyu suddenly lean closer to her. it seems her heart is stopped for a moment. tzuyu look at her. she saw him lick his lips.

*badumpbadump*

sana heart beat faster. she also lick her lips and she close her eyes. she's ready if tzuyu gonna kiss her. tzuyu look at her who now closing her eyes. tzuyu smile. he lean closer and closer until...

*cardooropen&closing*

sana open her eyes and look at tzuyu.

" 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😶 "

tzuyu trying to hold his laughter because he can see how red her face. she thought that tzuyu gonna kiss her but turn out tzuyu just open the door and close it since sana close the door too weak because she's being careful.

" are you okay sana? "

tzuyu ask like innocent. sana face reddened so much that she wish to get out from here and never want to see tzuyu.

I THOUGHT HE'S GONNA KISS ME!! AAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!! T^T

tzuyu drove his car and he still can see sana didn't look at him. tzuyu start to tease her.