My only sunshine ¹⁵

༄ Author Pov

Sana feel relief when emily tell them that they don't need to repeat their first scene, beside sana feeling not very well and can take a rest today.

She was about to leave when zuyu suddenly hold her wrist making her stopped. She turn around and almost laugh when she saw zuyu cheek. But then felt guilty.

" What do you want? "

Still, sana act cold at zuyu. zuyu sighed and he think that he need to apologize.

" Im sorry if i ignore your text. "

" Why did you ignore my text? "

" You already eat? if not we ca- "

" Reclaiming my time. Answer the question chewy. "

Zuyu eyebrow burrowed. While sana just act nothing but she know that the moment she call him chewy, she fucked up. He snorted.

" You're sanny right? "

" What do you mean? "

Sana cross her arm. He take a deep breath. He was really dissapointed right now. And he doesn't know why sana act like this. Why sanny that he love so much suddenly dissapear from him and now come back then act nothing. thinking about sanny kiss with her boyfriend make him even more sad.

But he smile.

" I guess you're not sanny that i once falling in love before. And i guess you're right. She's already dead. "

He started leaving. Sana want to stopped him and tell him everything but she can't. Maybe that was the best for both of them. She already have a boyfriend. After he left, she left too.

" Zuyu. You will get drunk again. "

Zuyu didn't listening. He's now with his bestfriend chae. he need someone to talk and so he call chaeyoung to meet. And here they are inside chaeyoung house. Chae shake his head watching his bestfriend.

" Did sanny explain why she act like that? "

Zuyu shake his head.

" I've been waiting her for a long time you know. My heart is only for her. I didn't know that she's sanny that i've been waiting for a long time. It hurts me knowing that she already have a boyfriend. It hurt "

Zuyu gulped the beer until it's empty and pour another beer inside the glass to drink again. But chae stopped him.

" Maybe she have her reason so that's why she act like that. "

" What do you think her reason? "

" I don't know. But mina have told me about sanny. "

" What do you mean? "

Chae hummed and talk.

" Remember the day mina introduce sanny to us? we talked. I ask her how they become a bestfriend, how they meet. "

" And? "

" Mina told me they become a bestfriend when sanny move near her house. They are neighbour along with momo too. Mina once ask sanny, before she moved to japan, did she hava a friend? and sanny answer no. "

It makes zuyu hurt. But chae continue.

" And sanny told them that her mom kept asking about chewy. But sanny said she doesn't know chewy. Sometimes sanny will get mad to her parents for asking about chewy when she doesn't even know him. "

Zuyu eyebrow furrowed. What happen to her exactly? that's what zuyu thought just now.

" But earlier, she call me chewy. "

" Really? "

" Yeah. when she call me by that name, i ask her if she's really sanny and she said What do you mean? "

Zuyu roll his eyes and cross his arm. Chae hummed. He was thinking why sanny act like that. But suddenly startled by zuyu.

" Oh my god! "

" W-what? what? "

" I need to go somewhere. See ya again. Thankyou chae. "

Zuyu get his car key and bid goodbye to his bestfriend. He run outside but get trip. Chae just shake his head watching his bestfriend. Zuyu get up and get inside his car to go somewhere.

Sana just stay at her house while watching drama it's ok to not be okay. She cover her eyes but still peek a little to see moonyoung and kang tae kiss.

That's so hot! best birthday kiss!

She squeal. She remember that her birthday is near. She pout.

How i wish i can get a birthday kiss too like her. She's lucky. T^T

After finished watching the drama, sana lay on her bed while holding her stomach. She feel weak because of her period. She just kept like that until her phone buzzed. She get her phone and it was a text from her boyfriend. She read his text message.

from : Bae 🍕

love you too babygirl 🍑😘

Sana frowned.

I never send i love you to him 😐

She thought.

Unless...

To be continue 🤡