He's mine! ²

As soon they arrive at school, tzuyu carefully parking his car. he also squealing afraid that his back car will get damage. sana laugh watching tzuyu making tzuyu huff. it takes him five minutes to park his lovely car.

" DONE! "

it's not the first time watching tzuyu parking his car carefully but sana will always laugh everytime she watch him.

" good. now i will going out first. "

sana get out from the car and close the door but harder making tzuyu get shocked and saying something weird words. he squeal and get out from the car.

" sana!~ my car!! "

" huh? what? "

" aishh. can you close the door not too hard? you will hurt my car! "

tzuyu mad pout. sana giggle and nodded.

" okay sis. im sorry~ "

" hmph. "

tzuyu locked his car and they together get inside. it's normal everytime they together get inside, there so many boys and girls squealing watching them. more like just watching sana since she's so popular in school while tzuyu just look like a nerd boy but so protective when it comes to his bestfriend. boys and girls really admire sana. she so pretty, cute, sexy also clumsy. but it makes them fall in love with sana even more. their soul will flying somewhere whenever sana wink at them while smiling. but everytime they trying to get close to sana, there's someone always blocking them and it's sana bestfriend. their soul will coming back again and get annoyed with tzuyu.

they already get inside the school but still there so many girls and boys look at them. tzuyu will get close at sana. he even put his arm around sana and for the first time, tzuyu kiss her cheeks making sana froze but still walking. she didn't know why her heart beat faster. she look at tzuyu who now stuck his tongue out watching girls and boys groan. tzuyu feel proud making them jealous. it's annoyed him watching them get close to his bestfriend. he always shoo them everytime they get close to sana, but this time he get annoying and he did something different which is kiss sana cheek.

once they get in the class, they sit together. tzuyu look at sana and saw sana face reddened. he touch her forehead.

" sana, are you okay? "

" h-huh? yeah. "

" really? your face is reddened. you sure? "

" yeah. "

sana puff her cheek cutely while nodding. tzuyu pinch her cheek.

" okay~~ you see, i just make them jealous. heh "

" ohh. by kissing my cheek? tsk. "

" yeah. they are getting annoying. it piss me off "

" aww. are you jealous tzutzu? "

tzuyu mad pout. sana messing his hair. tzuyu take out his phone and they were talking.

" look, i just save my dream guy in my phone. he's latest picture is so handsome! i can't! *squeal* "

sana roll his eyes but still look at the picture that tzuyu want to show her. they were looking the picture and tzuyu can't stop squeal like a fangirl and sana have to shh him. tzuyu nodded and inhale exhale but still squeal. sana just shook her head but laugh not too loud.

their teacher then came making sana and tzuyu focus on him. tzuyu put his phone inside his bag.

" morning class. "