Boomerang ⁶

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu didn't say anything after both of them was now at the rooftop of the restaurant. Sana was watching the view infront of her while crossing her arm. Her back facing tzuyu. Tzuyu didn't know what to say since she still shocked.

" Do you have anything to explain to me now? "

Sana suddenly talk. She try to calm herself right now. She turn around and still crossing her arm. She look at tzuyu who didn't look at her back.

" I- I don't know. Im just really shocked that i will get married with you. I didn't know it was you. "

" You didn't know? "

Sana walk closer to her making tzuyu stare at sana. She can see sana eyes was full of anger.

" You really didn't know? "

sana ask again.

" Sana, if you think that im trying to fool you or lying to you, you're wrong. I really didn't know okay? If i know it was you that im going to get married, i will telling my dad to cancel the arrange marriage immediately. Because you didn't love me and it will be just a waste of time if my dad set an arranged marriage to marry you. But i really didn't know it was you since i never ask my dad before about who im going to get marry. "

Sana stare at her deeply. Both of them didn't look away. Sana sighed and turn around.

" Why you didn't tell me about your dad? "

" It's not important. "

Sana was silence and close her eyes. She open it back after a second.

" Now you know that you're going to get married with me. Why don't you tell your dad to cancel these arrange marriage ? "

Sana turn around and look at tzuyu. tzuyu didn't said anything. Sana stare at her.

" And you know, i don't love you anymore. It will be just a waste of time if we get married tzuyu. You know that. "

Tzuyu still didn't say anything. She was hurting to hear what sana has just said. But she already agree to her dad. If only she ask her dad before about who she's going to married, maybe she still have a time to cancel and just choose someone else as long it's not sana although she wish to marry sana.

" I can't. "

" WHAT?! "

Sana was suprised. She was mad. She didn't expect that tzuyu will answer like that. She though tzuyu will agree and will talk to her dad since she know it's just a waste of time if they get married and sana didn't love her at all.

" I just can't. I already agree to my dad and i can't just ruin his mood today. "

" You tell or i will tell him. "

" Sana. "

" You choose, Tzuyu. "

Sana started to leave but tzuyu hold her wrist to stopped her. Sana glare at her.

" Let me go! "

" No. Let's talk about this. "

" I don't wanna talk. You know what tzuyu? because of you my boyfriend break up with me! because of you and your dad! If your dad didn't set this arrange marriage, me and my boyfriend will never broke up! "

Tzuyu was hurt when sana mention about her boyfriend. sana told her before that she have fall in love with someone else and she doesn't have a feeling towards tzuyu anymore. Tzuyu still doesn't know that sana was cheating on her for a long time already.

" You can't blame me though. It was not my fault since i didn't know it. "

" Still it's your fault since you didn't ask your dad! "

Tzuyu sighed.

" Okay it's my fault. But i can't cancel it okay? "

" Why not?! why?! Do you still love me? "

sana ask. Tzuyu didn't said anything. Of course she still love sana. She still can't forget sana.

" I don't want to hurt you tzuyu ah. Can you understand it? im tired. "

sana said softly. She was tired to hurt tzuyu again.

" I can't cancel it, sana. "

Sana groaned.

" We will continue this marriage. After we get married, you can do whatever you want. If you want to get back with your boyfriend secretly, it's up to you. Just marry me. "

Sana was suprised. Tzuyu know that these is a stupid idea. But tzuyu love sana. She just hope one day sana will changed after they get married.

" Are you serious tzuyu? i know you still love me tzuyu. It will be better if we cancel this arrange marriage than get married and i kept hurting you. Im not that stupid to agree with you tzuyu. "

" I already promise you that i will slowly stop loving you sana. So let's get married. I don't care if you hurt me. "

Tzuyu was too stubborn.

" What's the point to get married if you promise that you will slowly stop loving me? ugh you're crazy! "

Tzuyu didn't said anything. Sana rub her temple.

" Fine. If that's what you want. You can divorce me if you're tired with me already. But i hope you kept this in mind, i will never love you. If you wish that i will changed, just forget it. It will never happend. "

" Okay. "

Tzuyu smile. Sana sighed. She then walk away but tzuyu holding her hand making sana raise her eyebrow.

" What are you doing? "

" I don't want our dad thinking that you didn't like it. Hehe "

Sana roll her eyes and just let tzuyu hold her hand.

" Are you trying to said that we're gonna pretending that we're in love with each other infront of them? "

Tzuyu shrug. She grinned.

" Yes my wife. "

" . . . "

Tzuyu chuckle when she see sana puffed her cheek. She doesn't know how things will turn out after this but she will trying to make sana fall in love with her. For the last time.

➪ short update because im too lazy. I will write longer than this on the next chapter. Hm im just gonna spoil you how it end. It will be angst 😌

Kidding! HAHAHA. i still didn't know the ending yet. 💁‍♀️🤡