Boomerang ¹²

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu awake suddenly feeling heavy on her top. when she open her eyes, there she saw her wife sleeping on top of her. She wonder how sana can sleep on top of her. She still remember she hug sana last night. But seeing her wife snuggle closer to her make her heart beat faster. She caress sana hair and sighed in happiness. She kiss her head for some minutes.

" Good morning my wife. "

Sana stirred in her sleep but still not waking up. She even snuggle closer to tzuyu and hug her. Tzuyu giggle and squealing inside seeing how adorable her wife is.

" Sana baby~ "

Tzuyu whisper. Sana suddenly hum suprised tzuyu.

" You're awake. "

Tzuyu said while caressing sana hair. Sana hum again and now she lean on tzuyu chest. Suddenly she stare at her wife. Tzuyu look at her and stopped caressing her hair.

" Your heart beating faster, Tzuyu "

" Oh really? "

Tzuyu touch her heart and feeling her heart beating faster. She chuckle nervously while rubbing her chest.

" It's because im healthy, my wife. "

Tzuyu pinch her wife cheeks while smiling. Sana hum and lean back to tzuyu chest. She sighed.

" Let me sleep for a while Tzu. "

" hmm. But it's almost my work time. I only have an hour baby girl. "

" Five minute. Please 🥺 "

Sana stare at her making tzuyu heart weak. She nodded and kiss sana forehead. Sana smile and snuggle closer on tzuyu neck. She still on top of tzuyu. Tzuyu wrapped her around sana waist while caressing her hair.

" Sana. "

Tzuyu call her wife. Sana hum while eyes still closing. Sana was waiting for tzuyu to talk but it seems tzuyu didn't talk and now she stopped caressing her hair. Sana look at tzuyu.

" What is it, tzuyu ah? "

Tzuyu rub sana cheek while staring at her. She smile sadly. Tzuyu shake her head.

" Thank you for everything. "

" Why? "

" You make me happy "

Tzuyu smile while still staring lovingly at her wife. Sana stare at her eyes for a while and nodded. she lean back on tzuyu chest while listening to her heartbeat. Sana also didn't said anything but she was thinking. Is she deserve to be loved by tzuyu? She always hurt tzuyu, even cheating behind her back. She know tzuyu still love her until now. She still can see the way tzuyu staring at her.

But what if tzuyu know the truth?

What if tzuyu know that sana accept tzuyu long ago because of a dare?

What tzuyu will thinking if she know that sana is cheating behind her back for so many years?

What will tzuyu feel if she know everything?

Did she still love her?

Sana is confuse. She doesn't want to hurt tzuyu anymore. But it's not that she already fall in love deeply at tzuyu. She also didn't know if she fall in love or it's just because she's in the good mood.

Sana sighed.

" Baby? "

" Hmm? "

" I need to take a shower now. "