Do i have a chance? ²

༄ Author Pov

Sana was sit on the living room while waiting tzuyu to finished. she's at tzuyu house and while waiting, she just look at her phone. she try not to replied her ex message although she miss him so much. but no, she don't want to get hurt again if they get back together. it was her choice to break up with him. beside what's the point of getback again if he's gonna make a same mistake and saying sorry over and over again. she never cheat on her boyfriend. but this is what she get? getting hurt because her ex accuse her cheating. but deep inside her heart, she just want to forgive him and getback again and hoping he will really changed this time. but then, she think again, she always face the same thing. he told her that he will changing. but look, he did the same mistake and now saying sorry and this is his fault. he never stop texting her asking her to forgive him.

sana sigh and trying to hold her tears. but then she saw tzuyu walk downstair. tzuyu smile and sana smile as well.

" let's go? our friends already waiting for us. "

" okay. "

tzuyu and sana get inside the car and tzuyu start drove her car to meet their friends. tzuyu start to know sana because of tzuyu friends. it was three months ago, when tzuyu already move on and her friends asking her to hang out. since tzuyu has nothing to do and beside she miss her friend, she decide to hang out. after she meet her friends. one of tzuyu friends called dahyun telling her that her other friends will come. tzuyu nodded and they are waiting while talking. once dahyun friends came, tzuyu heart stop for a while when she saw a squirrel look alike girl but so beautiful and cute. dahyun tap tzuyu shoulder and tzuyu cough. she just realise that the squirrel look alike girl is take our her hand for a handshake. tzuyu feel shy so sudden. tzuyu take her hand and gahhh so soft she thought. but then she heard the squirrel look alike girl chuckle. tzuyu feel shy again. she just holding her hand for too long and didn't introduce herself.

great, i make myself fool infront of this cute squirrel girl.

" ehem, Im minatozaki sana. hehe"

" aaaa.. such a w-wonderful name"

sana chuckle and smile. little did tzuyu know, dahyun and chaeyoung who's also tzuyu friends was smirking and laugh a little seeing tzuyu.

" how about you?"

great. i forgot to tell her my name.

" i-im chou tzuyu. and this tofu is kim dahyun and this shorty girl is chaeyoung"

dahyun and chaeyoung roll their eyes. tzuyu didn't know that sana already know dahyun and chaeyoung from sana friends.

" i already know them.. tzuyu hehe"

" o-oh."

" nice to know you."

she give a smile that make tzuyu heart beat faster. and she didn't know why.

" nice to know you too sana."

and since that time, sana and tzuyu talk to each other about theirself. they even give each other contact number. they never stop texting until late at night. and they became a bestfriend. for tzuyu, sana is a cheerful person and clingy everytime they hangout together. sana also a caring person and can be a little bit flirty. but never with another guy. only with her girl FRIENDS. sometimes when sana being clingy with tzuyu, tzuyu feel butterfly inside her stomach. but she never show it and do the same thing like flirting with sana. and for sana, she found that tzuyu is a sweetest bestfriend she ever have. also a caring bestfriend. she always there beside sana. she knows when sana is happy or sad. there's one time when sana is sad, tzuyu can feel there's something wrong with sana. and sana telling tzuyu about her boyfriend. tzuyu feel hurt because she just know that sana already have a boyfriend. but she didn't know to her how hurt she is. she start to listen to what sana said. tzuyu advice sana to just get back with him if he said that he's gonna change. at first yes, sana accept him back. sana was so happy but then he did again. tzuyu felt angry but she only can be beside sana and telling sana to be strong. tzuyu feel hurt when sana get back again. because sana can't move on. she thought he's gonna change but they only getback for not even a weeks. and he start over again. that's making sana break up with him. she was too tired, angry, hurt and sad at the same time. but ofcourse, sana was not strong enought but she try not to getback.