The girl in the painting ¹¹

༄ Author Pov

" I think im in love. "

" W-what? "

Tzuyu really shocked with what sana has just said. She doesn't understand why sana suddenly think she's in love and she wonder who is that person. Sana look at tzuyu and place her hand at tzuyu shoulder.

" Im in love with mina. Omg! "

Sana squealed turning around. she trying to calm down her heart that been beating faster. While tzuyu? she felt her heart broken into pieces. Sana turn around facing tzuyu and talk again.

" Tzu. Can mina be my bestfriend? I want to be her bestfriend! "

Sana jump like a kid while holding tzuyu arm. Tzuyu frowned.

" What? i don't understand. "

" I want to be her bestfriend. She seems so nice. She hug me earlier and i have this feeling but not kind of feeling that she's the only ONE person i love. You know what i mean? "

" ... Oh. "

Tzuyu sighed in relief. Sana swing tzuyu hand like a kid while looking at tzuyu cutely but then pout.

" She ask my number. I don't know what she mean. But she show me her phone and i told her i don't have a phone. Tzu, i want to be her bestfriend. "

Sana hug tzuyu while pouting. Tzuyu trying not to kiss her pouting lips. tzuyu rub her cheeks and nodded.

" I will tell mina later okay? Im sure she will be happy if she know that you want to be her bestfriend. But.. in one condition. "

" Yes! what is it? ~ "

" Don't call a people a fruit. They are human and gosh. Why you have to call someone as a fruit? "

Sana was thinking. She also doesn't know why. The first time she suddenly inside tzuyu room, she already can see a things and people as a fruit. Is it because the effect getting amnesia? sana thought. She look at tzuyu.

" I don't know why. maybe because i got amnesia? "

" ... but please, don't ever call them as a fruit again. They will think you're weird or.. crazy"

" Sorry. I just can't help it. I don't even know why im calling them as a fruit. I don't even know who i am actually. "

Sana hide her face on tzuyu chest while hugging. She's on the verge of crying because she also confuse with everything sometime but she didn't show it to tzuyu. Tzuyu sense sana about to cry and pull away the hug just to facing sana tears already fall down on her cheek. She wipe sana tears away.

" Im sorry. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. "

Tzuyu want to tell sana the truth. The truth that she's not got amnesia but she came from the painting. And maybe because of that, it's already being sana attitude to call people or things as a fruit. Tzuyu then frowned. She remember something.

The canvas.

She blinked for a second and look at sana.

Probably because i paint a lot of different fruit on the canvas. 😐🤦‍♀️

Tzuyu have to remember to read the notebook. Maybe she can find something inside there.

" Tzu! "