He's mine! ¹⁰

Sana already inside the class. she wipe her tears. she felt guilty so sudden saying that words to tzuyu. she didn't mean it but she was too angry that time until that words come out from her mouth. she can see in tzuyu eyes, he's hurt. dahyun comfort her and sana smile.

" Do you really mean it what you said? "

sana look down and shook her head. dahyun sigh and pat her head. since the first time his eyes on her. he already fall in love but once he know she have a bestfriend and it was tzuyu, he only can keep his feeling inside and make sana smile and laugh. he can see sana seems like her bestfriend. she always get jealous. he know that sana get jealous when she saw tzuyu laughing with someone else. he willing to make sana smile whenever she is sad. and to be honest, he doesn't like to heard what sana said to tzuyu earlier. he was really suprised. and he feel relief when sana didn't mean it.

during the class, tzuyu and sana never talk to each other. even it's a lunch break, sana will go out with dahyun. while tzuyu with mina. the other student just watch them. tzuyu didn't watch sana. since they are not bestfriend anymore and it will hurt him more if he watch sana with dahyun laughing to each other. while sana also do the same. dahyun and mina only can comfort them. the other student not really care about tzuyu since tzuyu is not that famous. they think that tzuyu just a nerd and gay 😂 they only care about sana.

so, there's a group of boys want to flirt with sana while they are eating. mark came to sit beside sana making sana look at him. mark wink making sana eyebrow furrowed. dahyun saw it and his face just calm.

" Hey baby, since no one will protect you anymore.. i wonder, if you will go out with me tonight? let's have fun? it's my treat babygirl. "

mark said confidently. dahyun face still calm but he just want to laugh. so much confident that mark he thought. sana shook her head and said sorry. mark frown. he whine.

" aww come on, you're not that gay bestfriend anymore. im glad he didn't protect you anymore. i guess you love it when he's not around you right. "

sana just feel like wanna punch mark for saying shit about her bestfriend. who says she love it when he's not around her?! tzuyu heard it. mina calm him down making tzuyu calm down. sana already said no but mark still stubborn. tzuyu was about to get up until he heard something that hurt him a lot today.

" If he didn't protect her anymore, i'll be the one to protect her. she's my GIRLFRIEND. "

Mina, tzuyu, sana and mark with the other student was really shocked on whay dahyun said. tzuyu heart broke once he heard what the transfer student just said. mina immediately look at tzuyu. mina wish she can hug him right now because he was too hurt right now.

sana was suprised on what dahyun said. but she can feel that dahyun just said like that so this mark will not bother her anymore. and so, sana look at mark and adding again. she remember tzuyu have a girlfriend. she also willing to let him go and hope he will be happy with that girl. she just too overthink. and that hurt tzuyu again too much.

" And he's my boyfriend. "

mina suddenly drag tzuyu outside because she know tzuyu is too hurt to listen it right now. dahyun was suprised but he also can see sana play along and dahyun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and talk to mark.

" do you hear that? im her boyfriend. "

mark is pout and he give up. before he walk away he said to sana in case they are break up, mark willing to protect her. sana roll her eyes. she then saw there's no tzuyu anymore. the quiet girl also not there and she really thought both of them go somewhere dating.

after finish eating, sana and dahyun walk and talk.

" i didn't know you gonna play along and saying im your boyfriend. ayieee. "

" haha. but thankyou. i guess it help me. now mark didn't bother me anymore. he always want to flirt and take me out but before you, tzuyu always protect me from them. he will scold me not to give me number to anyone. "

" oh, "

" but i give you my number cuz why not? hehe "

" *blush* "

" are you blushing? haha "

" i'im not. why are you being flirt today? "

" im not flirting "

sana stuck her tongue out making dahyun messing her hair sana whine. unknown to them, tzuyu saw them. it hurt him a lot. he can't hear what they said but it seems they are happy each other. sana words still in his mind.

and he's my boyfriend

that words, tzuyu heart seems like being stab by a knife. it hurt him so much. but he remember what mina said.

are you going to give up tzuyu? this is your chance. you can get her back. take her away from dahyun. just because she said dahyun is her boyfriend doesn't mean that she really mean it. can't you see mark is bothering her? even if it's not, this is your chance to changing and take your sana back. -mina

b-but how mina? what if even i changing, she still didn't come back to me? what if dahyun and her is love each other? wh- -tzuyu

no, don't think something that it's not happen yet. at least you do your best. you know sana is so jealous? i guess she want to do the same to you too. whatever happen later, i'll be by your side tzuyu. i want to see you happy. i want to see you smile and laugh again like the old d-days. -mina

w-why are you crying mina? -tzuyu

n-nothing. i just want to see you happy -mina

tzuyu take a deep breath and he said to mina that he will take sana back. while mina, she's inside the toilet. crying. she didn't know why she want to hurt herself. she wipe her tears and wash her face.

once she finished, she get out from the toilet and she just walk and walk but didn't look infront of her until she bump into someone back.

" auch. "

mina rub her forehead and look at the person that she bump just now. the person already turn around when he feel someone bump his back. he smile giving his dimple to showed.

" chaeyoung? "

" Hi. we met again..... EX "

➪ Oops 😎 Daddy chae is cumming ya'a- i mean COMING!! HAHAHAHAHA. Im so excited to write this stories. i'll update soon!