The girl in the painting ⁷

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu and jihyo walk outside from the store while talking until both of them frowned watching sana dancing.

Daddy shark doo doo doo doo daddy shark!

" Pfft she's cute tzuyu. And i don't know how you gonna handle her. "

Tzuyu shrug. But seeing sana smile widely while dancing make her heart flutter. Tzuyu clear her throat interrupt the dancing squirrel.

" Tzucholate! Look what i've just found!"

Sana show to tzuyu a baby shark videos. Sana was giggling watch the videos.

" You like it? "

" No. I want a fruit videos! "

Sana expression changed in a second making tzuyu facepalmed. She take her phone

" I thought you like it since you dancing to the videos. 😑 "

" I want a fruit videos. Please -3- "

" Nope. Later ~ We gotta leave now since im done talking with my friend. "

" -3- "

Tzuyu turn around, bid goodbye to jihyo. Jihyo told her to take care the notebook and tzuyu nod. Sana want to know what tzuyu just holding but tzuyu hide it behind her back. Sana whine.

" Why you so mean?! ~ "

" Bye jihyo. See you next time. "

" Bye watermelon ~ "

Jihyo chuckle, waving her hand to sana. Both of them start to leave.

Tzuyu shake her head looking at the cheerful sana who now holding a plastic that contain more ice cream container. there has a different flavor. Both of them then get inside the bus to go back home.

" Thankyou chewy ah. "

Sana kiss her cheek and smile cutely. Tzuyu heart melt with the nickname. She nodded while smiling back. She then felt sana head lean on her shoulder. She still holding the plastic tho. After a couple minute, sana went to sleep. Tzuyu stare at sleeping sana. She slowly rub her cheeks.

How can i make you fall in love with me sana? I don't want to lost you.

Tzuyu thought sadly. She look at the book that she was holding. she still not finish reading the notebook.

After taking a 20 minute to arrived. They finally reach at tzuyu house. Tzuyu wake the sleeping girl beside her. Sana woke up rubbing her eyes.

" let's go. We already arrived. "

Sana nod and both of them walk outside after tzuyu paid the money to the driver bus. Both of them now walk inside the house. Tzuyu stopped walking when she found out that there's no sana beside her. She look back and found sana open wided her arm asking for a piggyback. Tzuyu roll her eyes but soft when sana pout.

Such a brat but i love her T^T

Tzuyu walk back to sana and turn around, crouching. Sana jump to her back and sana laugh when tzuyu run to get inside the house.

Meanwhile there's momo watch at them weirdly.

Weirdos ಠ_ಠ

Tzuyu and sana now sitting at the couch. Suddenly tzuyu felt hungry but thinking that she want to eat pizza. She then dial the pizza number. After she done, she saw sana eat ice cream.