My only sunshine ✔︎

༄ Author Pov

Five month has passed. Ever since their movies was released, the movie hit in so many countries. So many people who watch it left a positive comment. Sana and tzuyu also announced to the world that they were dating and getting engaged. Ofcourse their fans really happy to know hear the news. They were hoping that the couple will be a couple in reality and it was really a dream come true. Aside them, mina and chaeyoung also get engaged and soon will get married. Except their bestfriend, momo.

After the break up, both of them still single until now. Dahyun open his own restaurant and immediately his restaurant become famous and there so many people come to his restaurant. after the breakup, dahyun once meet his ex girlfriend sana. At first, zuyu was have this heavy thought on what if they were get back again? but sana make sure that zuyu will not think negative. Sana make sure zuyu know that only him that she will always love. Beside, sana have something to said to her ex boyfriend. And so, zuyu let them meet.

Flashback

" How are you, sana? "

Sana sip her coffee that dahyun make for her. They were inside dahyun restaurant. Sana look at him, nodding her head

" Im good. Did you watch our movie? it's already released. "

" Yeah. I already watch it. And wow, that was great sana. Your movies become hit as soon it released. Im proud of you. "

dahyun smile. Sana also smile and nodded.

" Thankyou dahyun. How about you? i guess you're fine too. Right? you open your restaurant and wow. So many people come here already. "

Dahyun chuckle, he nodded.

" Yep. You know that's my dream w we were still together, right? "

dahyun smile. Sana nod and was happy that dahyun dream come true.

" I still remember. Im happy for you, dahyun. "

" Thankyou sana. Thankyou for agree to meet me here. "

" Welcome. So.. "

" um, i want to apologize for what i've done before. I hurt your feelings and never tell you that i fall in love with your bestfriend. "

Sana was hurt before, but now. Having zuyu in her life, make her happy. She look at the engaged ring on her finger and smile.

" I already forgive you dahyun. It's all in the past. "

Dahyun sighed in relieve and felt so happy that sana forgive him. He then clear his throat.

" How's momo? is she fine too? is she already have a boyfriend? is she happy? "

Sana chuckle seeing dahyun felt nervous asking about momo. After the break up, momo meet them and crying. At first, she didn't tell what's the reason. But soon after she tell the truth. After knowing momo also love dahyun, sana comfort momo that everything will be alright in the end. Momo decide to fly back to japan and she never talk to her bestfriend anymore. She barely talk to them but sana know, momo will never forget them.

" She fly back to japan. And we barely talk. I don't know if she have a boyfriend or if she happy. But don't worry about it dahyun. She tell me long ago, she love you too. "