The girl in the painting ¹⁰

༄ Author Pov

" I thought im your girlfriend? "

Chaeyoung eyebrow furrowed.

Wow. Interesting ~

Chaeyoung thought. She smirk looking at her bestfriend. She can't believe tzuyu decide to hide her relationship. Tzuyu kept saying that she's single and blah blah blah.

" You're tzuyu girlfriend? really? "

Sana smile cutely while rub her cheek on tzuyu arm.

" Im her girlfriend. Right tzucholate? "

Chaeyoung trying not to laugh. While tzuyu, she was blushing. She nodded making chaeyoung whistle.

" Wow. You kept saying you're single but look. You already have a girlfriend and never told me? im hurt. "

Chaeyoung pout. Tzuyu only can smile shyly and she swear that she really doesn't know what to said right now. Not that she doesn't want to tell her bestfriend. She want to tell her when they met in the school but tzuyu was suprised that chaeyoung and her girlfriend will come watch movies today.

" You owe a stories. Anyway, im chaeyoung. And this pretty girl beside me is my girlfriend, mina "

Chaeyoung tell tzuyu that she owe her stories and when she told her that, she want to hear the stories from A to Z before she introduce herself to sana. Sana smile cutely.

" Im sena. "

" Baby, no. It's sana. Not sena. "

" Oh right. Sana hihihi "

" Wow baby? so roooomantic ~ "

" Shut up. 😐 "

Chaeyoung laugh. Mina look at sana while smiling.

" Hi sana. Nice to know you. This will be great! how about we have a dinner after watching movies? four of us. Since tzuyu doesn't have to be a thirdweel anymore. 😊 "

" Great baby. Why you so genius-ouch"

" Do you think im stupid? "

" N-no baby. Im sorry. I love you. "

Chaeyoung peck mina lips making mina blushed. Sana watch them and squeal.

" Tzucholate~ "

Sana rub her cheek on tzuyu arm while look at her cutely. She pucker her lips but tzuyu shake her head making sana pout. She pinch tzuyu arm making tzuyu wince in pain.

" Ouch. "

" What's wrong tzuyu? "

" Ah no. Nothing wrong chae. Hehe "

Tzuyu said while look at sana who now eating popcorn and didn't want to look at tzuyu. Tzuyu sighed and lean closer to kiss her cheek.

As long as it's not on the lips, that will be fine.

Tzuyu thought. Sana blushed when she felt tzuyu kiss her cheek. Sana put back the popcorn beside her and holding tzuyu arm. Tzuyu chuckle.

The movie has started. Sana focus watching the movies Me before you while eating popcorn with tzuyu. Sana really serious watching the movies and god, she's crying. Tzuyu was suprised when she hear sana crying. She can't believe sana will crying watching the movies. Tzuyu interwined their hand making sana wipe her tears.

" It's sad tzuyu ah. T-the fruit T^T "

" ... "

Why it has always to be a fruit? 🤦‍♀️