someday - e.h

you and edwin go back a bit. when you were both around 9 you remember talking about your future, what you wanted to achieve and what you saw your life looking like around 10 years in the future.

you remember saying to edwin that you both may spend some time apart but then be closer than ever.. and edwin always said that you both will find each other in the end, no matter what.

someday.

y'all always said "someday"

and you were right. when he moved from new york to LA it was a big shock but you decided to follow not long after. "someday."

you and edwin have been spending the last few weeks together after not being around each other for months and you gotta admit, it felt amazing. like your other half was back. it was an amazing feeling.

until edwin pulled you aside. you couldn't help but think the worst "shit.." you mumbled as you followed edwin up to his balcony

"someday" he smiled
you smiled "someday"

you then look at edwin "you remember that?"
edwin nods "you said we would spend some time apart then we would be back and be closer than ever. it's"
you smiled "it's a perfect paradise"
you both said at the same time

it's cheesy, yes. but. right the start you caught each other's eyes and it was just something special from day one. side by side.

and it was felt. like nothing changed.

but. maybe it did.

edwin leans in to kiss you, something was telling you not to.. but. you went for it anyways.

"ed. i don't. i don't know" you sighed pulling away
edwin looks at you "what happened to we're gonna be someday? letting them talk if they wanna? what happened to someday."
you shrug "it's not. it's not like that. i want this it's just. it's"
edwin looks at you "chris?"
you nod "ed.."
edwin smiled "he's your brother, y/n. he never had a problem when us when we were 9. why would he now?"
you sighed "he's over protective.. i wouldn't expect any less"
edwin takes your hands and places his forehead on yours "someday"
you nod "someday"
edwin smiled "we can talk to him, we'll work this out. let's just take some time and work on us and this yeah?"
you nod "i agree 100%"

edwin kisses your hand "i better get back to rehearsals. i'll catch up with you soon"

you sighed and sitting on the balcony you decided to call chris. as much as you didn't want him to pick up, of course he did.

and panic chris is here. "you said you wouldn't call unless something happens?! who hurt you?!"
you sighed "can you let me talk before you plan to kill someone?"
chris nods "good point"
you sighed "remember edwin? back from when i was about 9? you were around 11?"
chris nods "yeah the kid that would sing every song that was ever played on the radio. he wasn't bad either"
you nod "yeah that's. that's the one"
chris nods "so what about him?"
you itch your head "i'm with him in LA right now. i've been around him for the last few weeks and we're closer than ever and he kissed me and were-"
chris cut you off "someday. that's y'all thing. what you would say all the damn time that would piss me off when i had to baby sit you both"
you smiled "that's the one"
chris smiled "go for it. i'm glad to see you happy y/n"

you smiled "thank you chris"

you hung up. edwin heard the whole thing. you smiled "someday?"
edwin nods "today"
he then kisses you again

"will you be my girlfriend?"

you nod "there's nothing more i want right now"

you both kiss, you pull away and then pause "well i could go for some chic-fil-a"

edwin nods "that's my girl!"

so to say the least, you both lived happily ever after