it doesn't matter where it takes you, i'll go wherever you are - n.m

you and nick have been together for awhile, you've been with them through a lot & the boys just got off their tour. it's never easy, y'all work through it, but. it's never easy. turns out. it's about to be harder. and in a total different way.

you have been auditioning a lot lately, singing, dancing, acting, modelling really just whatever you could get.

your were over at the boys place and cuddling with nick. and it's a really good day...

until. you get a call.

unknown number.

you look up at nick who was smiling "babe answer it!"

you nod and answer... y'all are about to wish you didn't.

"hello? y/n speaking?" you say sitting up from having your head on nick's lap and look up at him

the lady on the phone smiled "hi, you had an audition with us about a week ago here in LA?"

you nod "yes"

the lady smiled "we have an opening for you on our dance team"

you look at nick "wait really? who for?"

the lady smiled "little mix! just anyone who needs back up! you'll be touring with little mix in the fall but preparing for it now in the UK!"

you look around. at this point you couldn't even look at nick. you didn't want him to see you tearing up "wait really? that's. that's. is it okay if i get back to you?"

the lady nods "of course! just ring me back on this number within the next few days & it's yours!"

you nod "okay thank you. i'll let you know"

you then hung up. by now all the guys were surrounding you

"what was it?!" zion looks at you
"tell us!" edwin smiled
"we needa know!" austin and brandon smiled

you sighed looking at nick "i passed an audition.."

nick smiled "baby! you kidding?' that's amazing!"

you sighed "yeah. apart from the fact we start asap & it's. it's in the UK..."

nick looks at you "wait-"

you nod "yep. if i take it, i have to go. i have to prepare now, for 4 weeks in the UK with the band then were back here for tour."

nick looks at you "bub. it's a big deal! you needa take it"

you sighed "we only just survived when you'd go for tour. it's gonna be hard when-"

nick shakes his head and grabs onto your face "babe. i love you. we have a few months off. but. we'll be here when you get back. you need to go"

you sighed softly "i've just gotten so used to it being you going not me."

nick nods "i know. but, you need this. this could make your career and it into everything you've ever dreamed of. no more doing our choreography. go babe"

you sighed "goodbyes aren't-"

"easy." nick nods then sighed "i know. but we're us. we've got this. nothing breaks us."

you nod.

3.5 weeks later. you had only a few more days until you got back home, and it couldn't come back any faster.

you call nick.

he picks up asap

"hey you!! how's things?! hows the UK? how's little mix?" nick smiled with what felt like 20 questions

you smiled "its been good! but i'm dying to get home"

nick smiled "i'm dying to have you back here. and hey. don't forget.. it doesn't matter where it takes you, i'll go wherever you are"

you smiled "i know bub. you'll be wherever you can be. but. for now; i have to go. i come home in two days"

you then get home. it felt like forever. the amount of calls y'all had & texts, just really didn't come close to actually being his arms. that's something you'll always miss. no matter how near or far he is.