did i do something wrong, or is it something i said? - e.h

you and edwin rely on screens a lot whilst he's on tour. and that makes you feel really upset because you can't get closer to him than you'd like.

you've tried not to get too close to any of the guys because you know how hard it can be when they go on tour.

but. you got closer to then regardless.

you didn't regret it, because them 5 idiots are a big part of your life, but. it makes it harder to say goodbye to them when they go on tour

but this tour due to family reasons, you didn't get to say goodbye face to face and they've already been away for 2 and a half weeks. but, you texted him yesterday and he didn't reply.. and that of course stressed you out. especially since he could be active on socials still.

so, you text him.

"i messaged you yesterday.. haven't heard back yet. did i do something wrong or is it something i did?"

you waited all day for a reply. it got to 11pm, at this point, you were so over it. it has been exactly 48 hours since y'all had spoken. you knew he'd be busy, and you would of understood that but the fact that he's been posting on social media still really gets to you.

you put your phone on silent and decided to watch a movie. step up. one of your favourites.

you got a call from edwin.

"i'm sorry, tour has been crazy and i miss you so much. i'm sorry"

you played the voicemail back. a few times before you call him

edwin smiled as he answered "hey!"

you sighed "ed. what's going on?"

edwin smiled "were okay babe. stop stressing. i can hear it in your voice!"

you sighed "edwin. you've been active on everything.. could it of killed you to text me back?"

edwin sighed "i'm sorry"

you sighed "it genuinely doesn't feel like it." you hung up.

you had no clue what to say next. he's genuinely pissed you off and he says he's being serious, he keeps being sorry but so far, he's got nothing to show it.

edwin looked at his phone and sighed

zion looked at edwin "ed? what happened? you just went from 100 to 0 real quick"

edwin sighed "she doesn't believe my apology. she's stressing and it's just-"

brandon jumps in "i don't wanna pick sides but ed. she has every right to be mad. she's your girlfriend. you wouldn't text her back for 2 days. yet you've been really active on social."

edwin sighed "well now i feel like a complete dumbass."

brandon sighed "call her again."

edwin nods and gives you a call.

you sighed as you answered "what's up ed?"

edwin sighed "i'm sorry."

you sighed "you keep saying that ed. but it doesn't feel like it. you should of tried to put in a little more effort when you're on tour"

edwin sighed "i know i know. i just haven't had to balance both at once"

you sighed "well now you do. and you're not doing a good job."

you and edwin talked for a good few hours. it took you awhile to see his side of it, but when you did. you understood it and let it go.

you then felt like a complete fool bihar the same time he understood your concern

after you had spoken to edwin and sorted everything out, you decided to fly out to the next tour stop. you stayed with him for about a week.

you had the best time of your life and began to understand his tour life more so to speak, so next time you'll definitely be more understanding.