promise me you won't belong anywhere else but here, with me- z.k

you've been. well. not yourself lately. you've been partying a lot more than just with zion & the guys. which, really isn't like you considering how shy you are. you thought zion was okay with it. until you mentioned a guys name and well. turns out. he took it the wrong way.

"i'll be back later z! i'm going to logan's party tonight! i won't be back too late" you smiled kissing zion quickly before heading to the door

zion grabbed your arm "ah babe.. logan?"

you nod "yeah! he was my best friend in high school! he's back now wants to reunite at his party!"

zion smirked "ok"

you look at zion "i know that look. spill it."

zion sighed "and i know logan. the ex logan or your friend logan that's the girl?"

you itch your head and mumble "ex logan"

zion sighed "nope. you're staying here! i know how guys work y/n..."

you sighed "you might, z but it's me. i know my-"

he cut you off "promise me you won't belong anywhere else but here-" he paused "with me?"

you smiled "zion.."

zion nods "cheesy yes, but promise? i love you. i do. and i trust you but i don't. i don't trust other guys. especially since he's your ex"

you smiled "i get it"

you then smiled "well there's probably a lot more people from high school that will be there too so maybe you could-"

"tag along and show everyone what you've achieved now and stick it to everyone who ever made of fun of you?" he smiled softly

you nod "exactly"

you both headed off to logan's party. he opened the door "babyyy! so glad you're here!" he went to hug you.

it was. well it was safe to say that logan hadn't changed. drinking like crazy. you could smell the alcohol on him before he even opened the door

zion stood forward "back up."

logan put his arms up "ohhhh scary"

he then giggles and looks at you "you brought your bodyguard?"

you sighed "he's not my bodyguard he's-"

zion then kissed you. in hope logan would get the point.

logan scoffed "oooh so you're that chick who hooks up with their bodyguard hey?! hm. wouldn't pick you for that skank type-"

zion then scoffed and you felt him tense up "you better hope i didn't hear that right..."

logan nods "skank? yeah! you heard it right"

you sighed as you felt zion tense up even more and he started mumbling he was getting that mad.

you sighed "let's just go, z. he's not worth a swing"

you then start to walk back to the car.

logan smirks and yells "you weren't saying that in high school!!"

you sighed as zion let go of your grip and ran right over to him and punched him "i'm her boyfriend! not bodyguard buuut i bet you wish you had one of them now hey"

you ran over and logan wasn't on the ground like you expected. he was still standing. so. he went to punch zion but, he was a little dizzy from the punch he just got so it hit you right in the face.

zion caught you "babe! are you okay?!"

you nod "yep i'm good." you then started to tense up and punched him in the face "i see why we broke up now logan.. goodbye." by now he was on the floor.

zion smiled walking over to the car helping you out "we should of stayed home."

you smiled "i had a good time! minus the whole skank part but thank you for sticking up for me, and the whole holding me up so i could punch him thing too"

zion smiled "teamwork!" he high fives you then holds your hand and kisses it

you smiled "pizza?"

zion smiled as you both headed downtown for pizza. it was an odd night but. it was needed. you had fun with zion, saw a side of him you hadn't really seen, you both punched your ex. was a good night. minus your black eye.

but pizza heals anything