best part - a.p

you're favourite artist is H.E.R. you love her music, the last few weeks you haven't been listening to it nor singing it around the house like you were a few weeks ago.

until.

you were over at the boys' place. kingdom of hearts 3 just came out, and you knew how hyped austin was for it, so, you brought it for him.

he's been playing for it as soon as he got it. yet. when you got there, he was nowhere to be found.

last week y'all filmed a cover of best part by daniel caesar featuring H.E.R, & you posted it not too long ago, but that was the last time to you listened to her music.

it was y'all's anniversary, hence why you brought it kindom of hearts 3. whereas: you had something else planned.

you walked outside to find that he had spread out a blanket, pillows & roses in your favourite spot in the garden.

you look at austin "aust.."
austin smiled grabbing your hand before softly pulling you over to the blanket.. he had zion there with the guitar & brandon with the keyboard. but they were hidden so you didn't see them until you actually sat down.

he sung the whole song for you. before getting down on one knee.

you look at him.
at this point, you were a mess.

"i love you y/n. you're the best part. you're the one that i desire. yours the best thing that's happened to me. by far. i love you so much. will you marry me y/n?"

you smiled wipping your eyes "bub! of course!!"

he puts the ring on and then spins you around as the boys cheered.

you looked down at the ring in awe. you didn't expect that. not now, not in a week, in a month or a year, you bought it was awhile away. but. as soon as he asked you, you knew it was meant to be. that you were ready.