text me later & we'll organise times - a.p

you're a manager at a restaurant. you've been working there for as long as you can remember. it's been in your family for years & years.

you're getting a big group this weekend.

18.
boyband.
with their 12 cast & crew.

something that you've never had. a big big reservation.

your best friend cassidy helps you serve. as well as a lot of other staff.

they all walk in and sit down. immediately one of them caught your eye.

the tall one with long blonde hair.

for some odd reason he just stood out.

you & cassidy head over to their table to take orders. whilst cassidy is taking the last few orders, it gives you a minute to talk to austin

"i'll take the hot wings please!" austin smiled
you nod "sure! ranch with that?"
austin nods "yes and a little something else?"

you smiled "i mean there's fries?"
austin looks at you "no no i mean would you like to do coffee later?"
you look at austin "wait really?"
austin nods "yes 100%. here's my number" he wrote it on the napkin then handed it to you "text me later and we'll organise times"

you smiled softly as you walked away from the table before handing the order of wings to the chef

cassidy came back from getting the orders and smiled "oooo who was that?!"

you smiled adding austin's number into your phone "no one"

cassidy steals your phone "so who's austin heart eyes?"

you snatch your phone back "it doesn't matter. well as of yet it doesn't. now get back to work. i'm your manger after all"

cassidy nods then laughs "yes ma'am" then hands the food to the guys & their team

you rolled your eyes then texted austin "hey it's y/n"

austin smiled texting back "thank you, fries"

you laugh reading the text then go back to work.

a few days later,

lots of texts, calls, facetimes, dates, cuddles later.

austin texts you "bub. i'm coming to pick you up at 8!"

you text austin "it's 9pm? do you mean 8am or 8pm tomorrow?"

austin texts back "am! sunrise hike!"

you text back "okay! see you then bub"

austin arrives at your door. causally dressed with a bag of presents.

you look at austin "ah what. what are they?"

austin smiled "well. i was kinda thinking this could be our first official date and boyfriend and girlfriend? y/n. will you be my girlfriend?"

you nod "yes of course i will!!"

austin smiled kissing your cheek

you open the gift. it was a soft toy of fries. you smiled "cause i'm fries huh?"

austin nods "my fries"

you giggled then walked off with him to watch the sunrise. you then spent the rest of the day together. first day as boyfriend and girlfriend was all you could have wanted & more