regardless i'll have you! it doesn't ruin it - e.h (long)

you and edwin have been best friends for awhile, you've always gotten along & loved each other's company.

you have always gotten along with guys easier than girls. you could never pick why, but you did.

you and edwin have gotten along from day one, you've loved being around all the guys, you're around them almost all the time.

people don't know you're dating. but some were picking up on it. some weren't.

edwin took a selfie with you (photo above) and captioned it "hella cheesin' w/ @ yourinsta" and posted it to his instagram story.

you had no idea he posted it until your phone started to BLOW up.

you look at edwin "you didn't post that photo of us did you?"

edwin itches his head

you look at him "ed.."

edwin nods "i know i know. but i can't help but show that i'm happy. and if everyone else can't handle that then fuck em!"

you smiled & then looked at edwin "aw thats so cute but.. no one knows about us though"

edwin smiled softly "but. i want to show you off"

you look at edwin "to them were just friends"

edwin nods "yeah. but we gotta sort it out.."

you look at edwin as you kinda sit up a little more "sort what out? we're good the way we are? aren't we?"

edwin looks at you "huh?"

you sighed "we're good the way we are.. what if us announcing were more ruins it?"

edwin smiled holding your hands "regardless i'll have you! it doesn't ruin it"

you look at edwin "ed.. well yeah. but they blew my phone up just by the selfie on your story. but i'm scared.."

edwin smiled "babe. it'll be okay! it doesn't matter what they say"

you look at edwin "then you read the replies and mentions on my comments"

edwin nods as he goes through your phone reading a few things;

"glad you've found someone who makes you happy!"

"ed you deserve to be happy! but i'm glad you chose it with y/n!"

"she's gorgeous! i'm happy for y'all"

you look at edwin "really?"

edwin nods "yes really"

you then take your phone back and read through the whole comments.

it made you realise that maybe becoming more well public wouldn't ever so bad

you look at edwin "you really are ready to go public?"

edwin nods "i wouldn't of mentioned it if i wasn't! plus the fans love is together!"

you look at edwin and smiled a little "i love your attitude but ed they've really only just found out about us"

edwin nods "well yeah. technically i haven't confirmed it but still"

you look at edwin "that's not the point"

edwin smiled "the point is, whether everyone knows it or not, we're happy the way we are and thats together. what more could we want"

you smiled "fair point"

edwin smiled "exactly babe! now come here"

he posts the same selfie that was on his story and posts it normally "some of y'all already know this, but some of you don't. this is my best friend @yourinsta & she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. we've been close for awhile, and on her birthday i made it offical by asking her to be mine. today i make it offical with y'all on here. so, meet my beautiful girlfriend! 🥰❤️"

you smiled reading the caption and looked at edwin "you didn't have to post that"

edwin nods "yeah i did babe. everyone gotta know!"

you smiled softly as you kissed edwin

edwin smiled "i love you so much"

you smiled "i love you more"

you and edwin spent the day reading & replying to comments and it made you smile so much. it made your day!