open a note a day - a.p

it's yours and austin one year anniversary. you're both hopeless romantics but also very competitive with one another.

you both try to top each other. so, you wanted to do something special but also extra, it's what you do.

so, you open pinterest. "cute anniversary ideas"

austin is currently on tour, his next stop is san francisco from new york. so you have to get to san francisco before them, so you can not only surprise austin but also give him the present. + out gift him.

you find an idea. you went to target to get what you need as soon as you saw the idea. you hit a mason jar, some different coloured sticky notes & some nice fine tip pens.

you stick a note on the jar "open a note a day, no cheating! ❤️"
then underneath that you wrote

"key;
red - things i love about you
orange - my favourite things you've said
yellow - my favourite memories with you
green - lyrics/quotes that remind me of you"

you pack the jar into a cute box and wrap it then put it into your bag and start to make the 7 hour drive down.

you left around 7am. you'd been up since 4am so you were exhausted.

you got there just after 1pm. and settled into your hotel. after 2 hours, you get a text from nick "we're here! just landed. will text you the address when we get to the hotel!"

nick was in on it. you needed someone to text to know where abouts the boys were. to help you plan the surprise.

you then showed up at the boys hotel.

you knock on nick & austin's door.

austin looked at you as he opened the door "holy shit! y/n! what are you doing here?!"

you smiled softly "it's our anniversary! no way i'm spending it without you!"

austin smiled softly "well i can't disagree about that!"

he hugged you and kissed you before letting you into the room.

you smiled at nick "thank you for being in on that!"

nick smiled "you're welcome love birds!"

you and austin spent the day talking and you then look at him "so i did bring you a lil something as well as me being here"

austin smiled "what is it bub?"

you smiled handing austin the box with the jar in it.

austin smiled opening it "aw bub this is so cute!" he then wiped his eyes

you smiled kissing austin "it's so when you're on tour i'm there with you!"

austin smiled "that's precious !!"

you both chilled out in the hotel room, then spent the day with the other boys also. it was a really good day, ending with seeing the boys perform and so what they love. it couldn't of been better!!"