yes. from the first minute i saw you - a.p

you met austin at a show. yes, a show. the usual.
you were in the pit with your best friend kara.

kara, is an nick girl. you? well you were too sure, you like all of them really. but there's no denying austin was your type. hands down.

the goofy personality, the nerdish era, the long hair, tall.

he seemed to tick many boxes.

and fans around you, all shipped you with him. you weren't exactly sure why.. but you went with it.

you and kara are jumping during the show, kara is dancing, you're singing the lyrics.

austin?

y'all made endless amount of eye contact through the show. held hands a few times etc.

then when it came to the performance of "summer on you" everyone brought up a girl.

nick picked kara, the other guys picked theirs and austin was last. so. he picked you.

once the security helped y'all up, you sat down on the stage with the boys.

they start performing the song.

you and austin vibe automatically. it' was like, an undeniable connection.

when you got off the stage austin gave you a hug, as did the others. austin looks at you as he pulling away from the hug he whispers "meet me backstage. the security guard who brought y'all up will you bring you back"
as confused as you were, you just nod "see ya then"

once the show ended you and kara followed the security gaurd. kara stayed close to nick and the others whilst you were behind a bit more with austin.

"hey i needa talk to you" austin smiled
you look at austin "okay. everything okay?"
austin smiled "yes"

you both sat in the green room as the others showed kara around the venue.

"so. ah. are you. you. are you free for lunch tomorrow?" austin smiled
you look at austin "really?"
austin nods "yeah. 110%"
you look at austin again. still in disbelief. not really seeing why he would pick you over all the other beautiful girls.

austin smiled "i'm serious"
you look at austin "so you? like? you? me?" you couldn't get the words out
austin giggled "yes. from the first minute i saw you"
you look at austin "yeah?"
austin smiled "yes! so what do you say?"
you nod "yeah. lunch it is! i'll meet you at the park in front of target downtown?"
austin nods "sounds perfect"
you smiled "i'll see you then" you then started to walk off to go find the others.
before you knew it austin pulled you back and kissed your cheek "yeah. see you then"

you smiled and then followed kara and the boys around the venue for a tour.

austin smiled once the tour ended "see you tomorrow y/n! around 11am?"
you nod "see you then"

as you were walking off you heard the boys freak out. as kara was doing the same right beside you.

you smiled "it's gonna be a good weekend"

you and austin whole spend the next day together. in fact, you were so comfortable around him that he invited you to movie night at the boy's place. with kara of course. they all could see how into nick she was. and it was the same both ways.