kang yeosang.

You sat on the bathroom floor, staring at the small piece of plastic in shock. There was absolutely no way that it was right. You shakily stood up and washed the test off, taking it to your room. How were to supposed to explain it to your family? To your best friend? To your ex?

You rubbed your eyes and sighed. You had to tell Jiho (your ex), and you definitely had to tell Yeosang. You grabbed your phone and dialed Jiho's number, putting it up to your ear.

"Y/N?" He answered.

"Hey, can we meet at the park soon? I have something to tell you."

You sat on the bench, the sounds of birds and children making you zone out. Your leg was bouncing due to how nervous you were, and you felt a hand being placed on it, stopping your movement. You looked up as Jiho sat next to you.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Ah," You chuckled. "I could be better."

He tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

You put your hand in your pocket and found the test, slowly pulling it out. He grabbed it and looked at it, looking back at you in shock.

"No way." He mumbled. "You were on birth control."

"I was, but then I forgot to get my prescription filled." You admitted. "And we were so caught up in the moment that I forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry."

"Y/N, I can't."

"You're the father, what do you mean you can't?"

He stood up and shook his head. "I can't, Y/N."

He walked off and you kept calling to him, but he didn't stop. You groaned and got off the bench, sulking as you pulled out your phone and called Yeosang.

"Hey, baby." He answered.

"Hey, Yeo. What are you up to?" You asked.

"Nothing. I was actually about to call you and see if you wanted to go grab some lunch?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. I have something to tell you."

Yeosamg smiled as he sat with you, but it faded as he saw how shaken up you were. "What's wrong?" He asked.

You pulled the test out again and handed it to him, and he looked shocked as he looked up at you. "You're pregnant?"

You shrugged. "Possibly. I'll make a doctors appointment to really check."

"I'll come with you." He said.

You nodded and he grabbed your hand. "I already told Jiho. He said he couldn't and walked off."

"Well, I can. I'll help you."

"Yeo, you don't have to. I'll figure out a way to secure myself and the baby."

He smiled and squeezed your hand. "I'm going to help you, whether you like it or not. I'm not gonna leave you in the dark like Jiho already has."

"But you have a life of your own-"

"And I will gladly spend it with you and the baby, Y/N."

You smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

"Yeosang!"

Yeosang ran into the living room and looked at you. "What? Is it happening?"

"I think it's happening!"

He helped you up as he quickly gathered things that could be essential, and he got you into the car, rushing off to the hospital. You and Yeosang started dating a couple months after the news of your pregnancy, and you couldn't be happier.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. What do we do?"

"Yeosang," You laughed. "I think you're more worried than me."

He sighed and parked the car, getting you out and walking into the hospital. You were on the verge of tears at this point, the pain overwhelming. You were finally in the delivery room, on a bed with Yeosang holding your hand. You were breathing in and out very calmly, but Yeosang was wincing at how hard you were holding his hand.

"Miss L/N, are you ready?"

You looked over at Yeosang and smiled. "I'm ready."

Seven hours later and you were holding a beautiful baby girl in your arms. You and Yeosang named her (you can choose a name), and the two of you stared at her in admiration.

"She looks just like you." Yeosang whispered.

"She's cute."

"Just like her mom."

You smiled and handed her to Yeosang, and you watched happily as he held her. "I can't wait to take her home."

"Mommy! Why are you and daddy kissing?"

You laughed and picked your daughter up, setting her in between you and Yeosang. "It was just a peck."

"Well, I didn't expect to see something so gross." She crossed her arms.

Yeosang laughed and picked her up. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Hm, lets go out to eat."

Yeosang looked at you and you nodded. "Then we'll go out to eat."

You got your things together and went to one of your favorite noodle places. You got seated and ordered your meals, and not even ten minutes into your dinner, you felt someone grab your shoulder.

"Look at what I made."

You looked back at Jiho and sighed. "But you left. You might have literally made her, but you didn't make her into the amazing little girl she is. Yeosang did."

Jiho looked at Yeosang and scowled. "What? You're dating him now?"

"We've been dating for a while now."

"What a downgrade." Jiho mumbled.

"Actually," Your daughter started. "My dad seems a whole lot better than you"

Jiho's jaw dropped. "I am your da-"

"Bye, Jiho. It was nice seeing you." You said, pushing him away.

You smiled and looked back at your daughter, giving her a high five.

Yeosang smiled and grabbed both of your hands. "You guys are so cute."

-

a/n; I posted the introduction of my Hwang Hyunjin book, 'Godsend'

a/n; I posted the introduction of my Hwang Hyunjin book, 'Godsend'. please go check it out if you would like:)