jeong yunho.

Yunho was running his fingers through your hair while you rested your eyes.

"Y/N?" Yunho whispered.

You opened one eye. "Hm?"

"I love you."

You smiled and sat up, kissing his cheek. "I love you, too."

You got off the couch and headed to the kitchen when your phone started ringing, and Yunho picked up your phone. "Who's Zhang Huojin?"

Your eyes widened and you ran to the couch, grabbing your phone. "Huojin!" You exclaimed, answering your phone.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm gonna be in Seoul for a while, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out in the morning?" He said.

"Yes, of course! I would love to!"

"Okay. Text me your address and I'll pick you up."

"Okay. Bye, Huojin."

"Bye, Y/N."

You hung up and set your phone back down, going into the kitchen. You poured a glass of water and went back into the living room, sitting down next to Yunho.

"Who was that?" Yunho asked.

"Huojin. We've been best friends since birth basically, and he's gonna be in the city for a while." You told him.

He slowly nodded and laid his head on your shoulder. "Are you gonna hang out with him?" He questioned.

"Definitely. We haven't seen each other in so long. He's picking me up in the morning."

The doorbell rang and you almost tripped over yourself running to the door. You opened it and attacked Huojin with one of your best hugs, making him laugh and squeeze you back.

"Ah, look at you!" He started once he pulled away. "You've always been pretty, but now you're gorgeous."

You blushed at his words. "Thank you. You look very handsome as well."

He smiled, and you noticed how he looked behind you. You turned around and Yunho gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Have fun, Y/N. I'll be waiting for you to get home." He said.

You nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

You turned back around and linked arms with Huojin, and you didn't notice the 'protective boyfriend', look that Yunho gave him. You shut the door and started walking downstairs to the lobby, and after a few moments, you were sitting in his car.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"I thought I'd treat you to lunch and catch up." He said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"That sounds great."

You made it to a cute cafe and sat outside, ordering your drinks and meals. You gave the waiter your menus, and you looked at Houjin once the waiter walked off.

"So, was that guy your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah. We've been together for almost two years." You replied. "What about you? Anyone special?"

He shook his head. "I've been way too caught up with this one girl."

"That sounds so romantic." You smiled.

He smiled and the waiter came back with your drinks and food. You thanked him and started eating, enjoying the moment.

"It's been so long, almost five years." He mumbled.