q&a.

1.) what is my dream job?

I want to be a professional dancer and make music.

2.) if I could know the absolute truth to one question, what would I ask?

I would ask if I'm going to be successful in the future, since I worry that I won't be at times.

3.) if I could attend front row to see an artist or group perform, who would it be?

Probably Stray Kids or Monsta x.

4.) if I could spend a fun-filled day with one person, living or dead, who would it be and why?

Probably my sister, or my brothers. My sister is just so much fun to hang out with, and I love spending time with her. For my brothers, I don't get to see my brothers that often, so I'd really like to spend a day with them to catch up and have fun together.

5.) who's my bias in Ateez?

Hongjoong or Mingi, although I love and appreciate all of them:,)

6.) do I like any other groups?

yes, a lot of them: NCT (all units), EXO, Got7, Monsta X, Stray Kids, BTS, SEVENTEEN, PENTAGON, AB6IX, ASTRO, ONEUS, A.C.E, Bvndit, Dreamcatcher, Weki Meki, Everglow, Red Velvet, Blackpink, G-idle, CLC, MAMAMOO, 1team, X1 (I don't know their names yet, though), LOONA (I don't know all of their names), and solo artists like: Sunmi, Hyuna, Chungha, Ha Sungwoon, Kim Donghan, Jay Park, DPR, Loco, Gray, Taemin, DEAN, etc.

7.) how did I start writing?

I remember not being able to find exactly what I wanted reading wise, which I knew wouldn't happen since everyone writes how they want to. So, I decided to start writing things that I could write and enjoy in the meantime.

8.) do I have any childhood heroes and why?

I'm sure my role model was spongebob; I thought he was the best growing up, and I still watch Spongebob to this day. In all seriousness, my hero's were my parents and my siblings. They were always there for me and they took great care of me, and I'm very grateful for them.

9. where do I come from?

I'm from Texas:)

10.) how do i develop most of my oneshot plots?

honestly, it's just things that I think would be really interesting. I get ideas from things around me, and I try to think of ways to make it really intriguing:)

11.) what are some things that interest me?

my passion is dancing, for sure, but I also really enjoy writing and interacting with you guys. I also think I wanna start playing basketball again, and I really like hanging out with the people I love.

12.) my favorite food/drink.

my favorite food might be chicken and dumplings, or breakfast sandwiches, like the croissant ones, and I take the sausage off because I'm weird about the meat that I eat... anyways. My favorite drink is probably dr. pepper or pepsi, but I also try to drink a lot of Gatorade and water.

-
a/n: I hope you got to know me a little better through this. also, this book hit 100k today, and that's just so crazy to me. I'm honestly shocked at how fast it got to this point; I started it on June 15th. so, thank you guys from the bottom of my heart💛. I'm so happy that I can make you guys happy with my stories, and I will continue to try to do that for you. Thank you so much for supporting me and my books, it means the world to me:)

 Thank you so much for supporting me and my books, it means the world to me:)