jeong yunho | power | pt. 1.

-

-

Mi-rae walked through the big doors of the academy, taking in the interior, which was even nicer than the exterior. The perfectly marbled, shiny floors, the chandeliers and light fixtures, the decorations, the furniture- everything took Mi-rae's breath away.

"Would you like me to show you where your dorm room is?" Yumiko asked sweetly. "Or would you like to see everything else first?"

Mi-rae forced herself from her thoughts, smiling at her guide. "We might as well see everything else while we're down here."

Yumiko nodded. "Very well."

Yumiko walked her through the luxurious halls, to the spacious and organized cafeteria, all the way to the gardens and the areas designated for luxury time.

As they walked back inside and headed for the beautiful staircase, Mi-rae caught sight of a boy and a girl. The boy was handsome, and seemed to be completely focused on the girl, who was walking with her head high and had her hands behind her back. She was beautifully intimidating, and they both peaked Mi-rae's interests.

"Who are they?" She asked Yumiko.

Yumiko smiled. "That's Yena and her boyfriend, Yunho."

Mi-rae nodded as you looked down from the stairs and made eye contact with her. You closed your eyes and looked forward again, walking like royalty down the remaining stairs.

"You don't know about them?" Yumiko sounded.

"No," Mi-rae replied. "Who are they?"

She watched as Yunho slipped his arm around your waist and pushed his hand into the front pocket of your dress pants. Neither one of you barely spared her a glance.

"All I can say is that," Yumiko paused as she watched the two of you walk off. "Don't get on Yena's bad side, okay?"

"Why? What will she do?"

"It's always a surprise. No one ever knows what she'll do." Yumiko smiled. "How about I show you to your dorm?"

Mi-rae nodded slowly, so Yumiko showed her to her new bedroom. She quickly thanked her guide and Mi-rae looked around. When her father told her that it was a prestigious school, she didn't know that he meant an all around prestigious school.