new year! | little things.

how their first kisses went.

_

hongjoong.

The two of you would probably be laying on the couch, your head on his chest. He said something, so you looked up at him, and he suddenly gave you a peck on the lips. Then he did it again, but much longer. It was very sweet and innocent.

seonghwa.

The two of you would be on date night, and like the gentlemen he is, he walked you to your door. You started to say bye, but he cupped your cheek and leaned in, placing a tender kiss onto your lips. Then he placed another one onto your forehead, and both kisses made you feel safe.

yunho.

You're over at his house and he's been thinking about kissing you for the longest time. He's really nervous, and you can tell he has his mind on other things, so you hug his waist and look up at him. He doesn't even have to say anything, because you can tell by the way he's looking at you. So, you lean up and kiss him, and it's very cute and memorable.

yeosang.

You're at the movies, and he's not even trying to be slick about it. He puts his head on your shoulder and smiles up at you, then he kisses your cheek, but before you can look back at the movie, he kisses you. He does it a couple more times and you softly laugh at his cuteness.

san.

He's also very confident about it, so when he sees you, his plan doesn't even falter. That is until you kiss him and he doesn't know how you got to it before him. He's still happy about it, however.

mingi.

Mingi would only be a little nervous, and it would probably happen during one of your dates. He can't stop admiring you, and when you ask him why he keeps staring, he kisses you instead of telling you why.

wooyoung.

SUPER confident. After spending the day together, you end it by watching a movie. During the movie, he plays with your hair and gives you little kisses, getting himself ready for the big kiss. When he finally does it, he's very happy with himself.

jongho.

He's confident, but he's also a little nervous. You can feel his heart beating really fast whenever your head is resting on his chest, and of course you ask him why his heart is beating so fast. His cheeks get pink, but he leans in anyways and kisses you. It's very sweet and caring.

-

CHICKEN-no , i hope this is what you were looking for

CHICKEN-no , i hope this is what you were looking for. thank you for requesting it<3

also, it's the new year, and i can't wait to become friends with more of you and continue writing stories for you guys. thank you💘