surprise special | seonghwa.

disclaimer: this is pretty long, i hope you don't get bored🥺

-

"Come out!" You growled, laughing. "It won't hurt a bit. I pinky swear!"

You spun around, hearing a twig behind you snap, and you saw the man. He held his hands up, trying to reassure you. You stepped forward, licking your lips.

"Took you long enough." You smirked. "I just want a small bite."

You pounced, taking him down to the ground. He looked into your now yellow colored eyes, and smiled.

"You'll thank me later." He whispered.

"Excuse me?"

He jabbed something into your neck, and a deep, aggressive growl escaped your throat. "You'll really thank me later."

He stood up and scooped you off the ground as you lost all of your strength, and you looked up at him with angry eyes. "You better watch yourself, if- if I ever see you again."

You woke up with a small jerk and slowly stood up, a little dizzy from whatever that guy stuck you with. You looked to your right and saw him, but when you tried walking to him, something stopped you. You poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue as you saw the burst of purple light emit with the impact of your body.

"Welcome to Arcane Academy." The man said. "I'm Headmaster Min Jeongshin, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I still don't know your name."

"Y/N." You told him and looked to the dark haired boy that had appeared in the doorway. "And be careful what you ask for, Jeongshin."

He stood up and walked over to the dark haired boy. "Seonghwa and I are taking you on a tour of the school. He put this barrier spell around me so that you couldn't go through with that threat from the woods."

You rolled your eyes and walked in between them. "I'm not going to this ridiculous academy."

Before you could go too far, you involuntary stopped in your tracks, and you growled under your breath. "We just want to show you around." Seonghwa said.