choi san | cold blooded | pt.1.

disclaimer: dark themes, such as murder and psychopathy

-

"San is so handsome!" You mocked. "What does everyone see in him?"

Yeseul shrugged, but kept her eyes on him. "He is attractive. You've got to admit it."

"No, I don't."

"Y/N," she sighed and looked at you. "What is your problem with him?"

You thought for a moment. "He's just so irritating. I don't know what's so special about him."

"Everyone has something special about them, Y/N."

You looked at San and made eye contact with him, and you held it for a second, then smirked and looked back at Yeseul. Even though you didn't like him, you loved getting under his skin. He hated when you smirked at him, and he hated when you ignored him. Nobody ever ignored him, and you were not going to be an exception.

"Deep down, I think you and San have something in common." Yeseul said.

"Really? What's that?"

"You are both very mysterious."

Later that night, you had just gotten off of work and you were walking home. It was dark, but that was your favorite time of the day. People would prowl, as if they were wild cats looking for their prey. Normally, they thought that you'd be their prey, but it was always the other way around.

You turned a corner and bumped into an older man, probably in his fifties. He stepped back and looked you up and down.

"My apologies, baby." He said.

You smiled flirtatiously. "Don't worry about it."

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?"

"I don't like being alone." You replied, moving your hand up his arm slowly. "Would you like to accompany me?"

He nodded excitedly and wrapped his arm around your waist. As you finished your walk home, his hand would find its way to different areas of your body, and you fought the urge to slap his hand away. You unlocked your front door and let him in first, then you put your hand on his shoulder and leaned in closer to him.

"All the fun stuff is in the basement." You whispered.

He grinned. "Lead the way."

You grabbed his hand and walked him down to the basement. You sat him down in the single chair, allowing him to look at all of the chains and whips you had laid out.

You leaned down, your hands on his thighs. "You like being tied up?"

"Whatever you want, baby."

You hummed, laughing slightly. "Stay put, then."