park seonghwa.

You were polishing your bow and arrows when your watch started beeping. You tapped it, and a hologram of your boss popped up.

"Sir?"

"Y/N," He paused. "Something terrible is happening. Can you be here soon?"

"I can be there right away, sir."

"Good."

He hung up and you put your bow down, holding a button on your watch and teleporting to your bosses office. He motioned for you to sit down, so you did and clasped your hands in front of you.

"You know of the ancient urn, yes?" He questioned.

"Yes, sir."

"Well, it's currently in a lot of danger. As you know, the ashes of a very brave warrior that ended wars lay in that urn. If the wrong person gets their hands on it, the ashes will be shifted in a way that will cause an outbreak of wars. We can't afford that, and I need you to protect that urn."

"I can do that, sir."

"Okay. Go to the museum tonight and watch it's display. The attack will probably happen tonight."

You were leaning against the wall, watching the area of the ancient urn's display carefully. You thought you saw a shadow in the corner, and you pushed off the wall and walked closer to the display. Nothing happened for another ten minutes, so you decided to step out of the room for a moment, and when you went back to the display, someone was standing on the other side of it.

"Who are you?" You questioned.

The man crossed his arms. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here for the urn. You?"

You grinned. "As well, but I think we have different intentions."

You snapped your fingers and your bow was in your hand a millisecond later. The man pulled a sword out of his holder and tilted his head.

"Who do you think is gonna win this? I have a sword, and you have a bow?" He laughed. "You should choose your weapons better."

You grabbed one of your arrows and shot it into the wall behind him, and he watched as lighting shot through the wall and made it crumple to the floor.

"Lighting arrows, not just regular arrows. I would watch your tone next time you speak, because I won't hesitate to shoot you with one."

"Who even are you?" He asked.

You grinned and got another arrow ready. "The holder of lightning."

You shot another at him and he dodged it just in time, the he lunged at you. The two of you had a full fledged battle, and it unfortunately ended when he slashed your thigh. You tried to get up, but he just cut your other thigh. He walked away from you and got the urn out of the display, while you struggled to get up. You weren't fast enough, and he disappeared.

You groaned and held the button on your watch, teleporting into your boss' office.

"What the hell happened?"

He got up and examined your cuts. "This guy showed up and I got the disadvantage of the fight, and he got away with the urn."

He held his hands over your cuts and healed them, helping you to your feet. "Why would you let him get away?"

"Sir, I couldn't really walk."

"Well, find him. We don't have time to waste."

After digging very deep, you found out who the man that stole the urn was. His name was Park Seonghwa, and he worked for a company adjacent of yours, but it seemed that the company wanted the urn for the same reasons that your boss wanted you to get it.

You held the button on your watch and teleported into their agency, pulling your hood and mask up. You climbed into the nearest vent and shuffled through the vent shafts, until you found Seonghwa's bosses office. He wasn't in there, so you kicked the vent open and dropped down into his office, grabbing the file on his desk.

It had plans in it, reasons why he wanted the urn, and you were shocked. He had tricked Seonghwa by telling him he wanted to protect the urn, when really he wanted the urn for the worst possible reason. He wanted an outbreak of the biggest war in the world.

You heard the doorknob turn, and you climbed back into the vent shaft and closed it, the file still in your hand. You quietly crawled through the shafts and looked through the rooms to find Seonghwa, and when you did, you dropped down into the room.

"How did you get in here?" He asked.

"That doesn't matter right now. Where's the urn?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Seonghwa, your boss doesn't want that urn for the reason you think he wants it."

"He wanted me to protect it, and I did so."

You shook your head and held out the file. "He wants the next war to happen. That's why he wanted the urn."

He opened the file and read through it, becoming more flustered as he went on. "The urn's in the safe room. Let's go."

He started to run, but you grabbed his wrist. "This will be faster."

You held his hand and pressed the button on your watch, teleporting to the safe room. You grabbed the urn just as someone walked into the room.

"What the hell?!"

Seonghwa's boss lunged for you, but you dodged him and snapped your fingers, holding your bow tightly.

"A bow? Really?" He grumbled.

You situated an arrow into your bow and pulled back, letting go and sending the arrow into his leg. He screamed in pain and fell over, watching in terror as his leg lit up with lighting.

"I know you have people standing outside this door, and I want you to call them off, or I will send your agency into flames."

He nodded and you opened the door. He told everyone to make way for you and Seonghwa, and you walked out with the urn held tightly in one hand, Seonghwa's hand in the other. You teleported back to your agency and put the urn on your boss' desk.

"Is that the man that wounded you?"

You nodded. "Yes sir, but he wanted the urn for the same reason we did, or he thought. His boss actually wanted to cause an outbreak of the next war."

Your boss nodded and put the urn in his safe, looking back at Seonghwa. "What do you specialize in?"

"I specialize in strategy and weapons, sir."

He smiled and grabbed Seonghwa's hand, shaking it. "In that case, welcome to the agency."

Seonghwa smiled and both of you walked out of his office. "Did he just welcome me to the agency?"

"Yeah. Someone with talent like you deserves to be in an agency that won't deceive them."

He smiled and grabbed your hand again. "Well, if it means getting to spend more time with you, I'm happy to be here."

-