park seonghwa.

Your eyes shot open at the sound of something outside your window. You stared up at the ceiling and laid completely still, until you slowly looked over at your window.

You wished you hadn't.

You jumped out of your bed when you saw the silhouette of a person outside your window. They ran off and you ran out of your room, to your brothers room. You burst through the door and he groggily sat up.

"What?" Jongho mumbled.

"There was a person outside my window!"

You jumped onto his bed and under his covers, making him sigh. "Whatever."

"Are we not gonna talk about last night?"

Jongho looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"There was a person standing outside my window last night."

"You were being serious?" He asked, and you nodded. "I thought your night light stopped working and you got scared."

You slapped his arm. "I was being very serious."

"Okay, we'll go to the police or something."

"If we don't have evidence, they won't investigate too much. So, let's wait and see if we can prove something."

"What do you mean 'prove something'?" He questioned.

You sighed. "This person could've been dared to stand outside my window, or I have a stalker."

"Y/N thinks she has a stalker."

Seonghwa looked at you and you rolled your eyes at your brother. "It's possible. I woke up last night and saw someone standing outside my window."

"That's a big deal." Seonghwa said.

Jongho sighed. "Yeah, big enough of a deal that she jumped into my bed."

You punched his arm and rested your head in your palm. "It was really scary and I just don't want to take any chances. It could be a really dangerous situation."

"I'll come over tonight and see if anything happens. How does that sound?" Seonghwa asked.

You smiled. "That sounds like a great idea."

You looked over at Jongho and he made a kissy face, luckily Seonghwa didn't see it. You had a really big crush on him and Jongho knew, and he always teased you for it.

Seonghwa smiled and patted your hand. "I'll be there to protect you, since Jongho won't."

You plopped onto your bed, making sure your bedroom door was open, in case you saw something and you had to make a run for it. You looked over and out the window, flinching when you saw Jongho standing outside your window. You groaned and walked out of your room, heading outside to strangle Jongho.

"Y/N."

You stopped at the sound of Seonghwa's voice and slowly turned around. "When did you get here?"

"Like, five minutes ago."

"Oh, okay." You nodded. "Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go strangle Jongho."

"But I want you to sit with me." He pouted.

Your eyebrows raised and your heart rate increased, and you smiled to yourself as you completely forgot about your brother and sat next to Seonghwa.

"So, I was thinking that I'll stay in here and listen for any noises. I'll really just be monitoring the house." He told you.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal-"

"I think it's a big deal, because you're right. This could be a very dangerous situation."

You nodded in agreement and laid your head back on the couch. "What are we gonna do until then?"

"We can watch movies-"

"Or, we can kick Y/N out of the living room and do our own thing."

You looked over at Jongho with furrowed eyebrows. "Do you seriously hate me that much, Jongho?"

You got up and brushed past him to get to your room, and he stood there with a shocked expression on his face as you slammed your bedroom door.

"I was just playing." He mumbled.

"You tease Y/N a lot. I think she's starting to take it to heart." Seonghwa told him.

Jongho sighed and sat down. "I don't do it on purpose. I've teased her like this ever since we were young."

Seonghwa shrugged. "Just give her time to cool off."

Crying into your pillow turned into sleeping for three hours. You got up and adjusted to the light in your room, sitting up with sleepy eyes. You got up and left your room, heading to the kitchen. The boys looked back at you from their spot on the couch, and you looked over at them just for a moment. You got some water and started to head back to your room, but Jongho stopped you.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier. I was just teasing you and I didn't think you would react that way. Forgive me?"

You gently smiled and nodded. "I forgive you."

He smiled happily as you went back to your room. As you set your water down on your bedside table, you felt a hand on your mouth and you were slammed into the wall. The boys heard the loud noise from the living room and rushed to your room, seeing a stranger holding you against the wall. The boys threw the guy off of you and Seonghwa pulled you behind him, as Jongho held the guy down and called the police.

It didn't take long for the police to get to your house. They arrested the man, took everyone's statements, and left. You were too shaken up to go back to your room, so you walked over to Seonghwa, who was laying on the couch.

"Hwa, can I sleep with you? I don't want to go back to my room."

He smiled and patted the spot next to him. "Of course."

You laid next to him and he pulled you in by your waist, making you put your face in his chest and blush. He chuckled and rested his head on top of yours.

"I'll always protect you, Y/N."

-