song mingi | my demon | pt. 3.

-part three of the demon mingi imagines

-part three of the demon mingi imagines. if you haven't read the first two parts, you might want to go do that first!

-

"You're so annoying!"

"I'm annoying? Try falling asleep when you live with someone who snores like a grizzly bear!" Mingi yelled back. "I never sleep!"

"Do you even need sleep? You're a demon!"

"Do you even need sleep?" He mocked. "It's kind of nice, yeah."

You looked at him for a moment, then slapped his arm. "I don't snore."

"Oh, yeah. And I'm actually a fallen angel. Come on, Y/N."

You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle. When you closed the fridge, Mingi was right in front of you, making you groan loudly.

"If you're that bothered by it, you don't have to sleep in my room with me."

He gasped dramatically. "Are you kicking me out?"

"It sounds like you're trying to get kicked out." You said. "But I have to go to school, so we'll talk about this later."

You walked away from him and grabbed your backpack, then he watched you leave the apartment. The sleeping arrangement and the snoring had been an ongoing topic in the house, and you always seemed to walk away from him before getting anywhere useful. It's like there was something you weren't telling him.

You got home late that night and you found Mingi asleep on the couch. You had been keeping him up at night for a month now, and you did feel bad, but it wasn't something you could control.

You slipped passed him and into your bedroom before he could have the chance to wake up. You went to your bathroom and opened the top drawer, finding your prescribed Trazodone. You took one of the small pills and sighed, but when you turned around, you jumped when you saw Mingi in the doorway.

"What did you just take?" He asked.

"An ibuprofen." You lied.

"Don't lie to me."

You swallowed hard, flashing back to the night he caught you sneaking back into the apartment. He was starting to walk closer to you, but you were backing up as your breathing became erratic. He was finally in the bathroom with you, and he reached for the top drawer. He opened it and grabbed the pill bottle you just had in your hand.

"Trazodone?"

"Yeah, I've been having trouble," you stuttered. "Um, I've been having trouble sleeping."

You took another step away from him, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the bathroom. "What is going on, Y/N?"

"It's nothing, Mingi." You said as you sat on your bed, farthest away from him. "Go back to bed."