little things.

most to least likely to yell during an argument.

mingi.
wooyoung.
hongjoong.
jongho.
yunho.
seonghwa.
yeosang.
san.

mingi; based on the aggressiveness in his rapping, and not in his actually personality, he'd probably be really passionate about the argument and yell, but he would apologize right after he raised his voice at you.

san; he'd probably be more upset than anything, and it would most likely be you yelling, and you would feel bad and instantly apologize.

the members favorite personality trait you have.

hongjoong; your kindness.

As a very kind person himself, he values that you're also very kind, because he thinks it's a great trait to have.

seonghwa; your beauty.

He thinks you're absolutely gorgeous and your amazing personality adds to your beauty, and he's really grateful for that.

yunho; your talent.

He loves the fact that your talented in everything that you do, because that will help you get somewhere great in life, plus, he's very talented too, and he thinks it's really cute that you both excel in the same thing.

yeosang; your positive nature.

Whenever he's upset about something, you're always there for him, and he cherishes that so much because you know how to make him feel better instantly.

san; your humor.

He loves that you can make himself and other people around you laugh, and he feels like you're just a happy virus in general.

mingi; the way you talk.

He gets lost in the sound of your voice because he loves it so much, and you also know how to word things perfectly and it gets his attention every time.

wooyoung; your outgoing nature.

He loves that you'll do anything for anyone just to help them out. He thinks it's extremely generous everytime you do something for someone else and it makes his heart flutter.

jongho; your strength.

Your physical and mental strength is something he really likes about you. You can handle yourself well, and you also take very good care of your mental health and you know how to handle situations, and he thinks that's a very good trait to have.

-