Happy Namjoon day!

*a busy afternoon at the neighborhood supermarket. Jin, Hobi, Tae, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook are standing at the entrance.*

Jin: okay, this is where we separate. Namjoon will probably be busy doing his usual dork stuff, so we have at least a few hours. But it can't take too long, 'cause we don't want to start the party when it's late at night. We'll need to be quick and efficient. So, let's go over the plan one last time. Hobi and Tae, you're in charge of the food and snacks. Yoongi and Jimin, you're in charge of the decorations. Jungkook, you and I are in charge of the entertainment. We'll meet at the living room of the apartment at 18:00. One of us will keep Namjoon busy while the others get everything organized. Are there any questions?

Tae: Yeah, I have a question - will it be weird if we'll bring a cake that looks like Namjoon's butt?

Jin: Tae, if you ruin the cake, I swear to god-

Hobi:- It'll be fine! Trust us. We won't mess up.

Jimin: yeah, we want Namjoon's birthday to be the best.

Jin: okay, so let's go. Remember- be at the apartment at 18:00. See you there. Go!

*The group separates.*

*Tae and Hobi*

Hobi: okay, so what do we need? Knife noodles, meat, rice, pork belly, vegetables, potatoes, ice cream, all sorts of snacks, alcohol..... What else?

Tae: the butt cake!

Hobi: right, the butt cak- wait, no! Tae, enough with this. We're not getting Namjoon a cake in the shape of his butt!

Tae: but his butt is so thicc thoughhh-

Hobi: yes, our leader has a thicc ass, but it doesn't mean that we can buy him inappropriate gifts. We'll buy a normal cake.

Tae: ugh, fine. Can we at least buy fancy candles?

Hobi: sure. Ooh, these candles have all kinds of shapes-

Tae: like BUTTS?

Hobi: NO, it's not- what is it with you and butts??

*Yoongi and Jimin*

Jimin: what colors should we pick for the decorations? Hmm... Namjoon's favorite colors are pink, blue and purple. I guess it could work. What do you think?

Yoongi: I think we should buy these baby Jesus decorations.

Jimin: why would we- NO!

Yoongi: what? It's funny. You know, because he's an atheist. And atheists don't believe in god. And Jesus is-

Jimin: I GET it, Yoongi, but we can't buy these. we can't just pick something random that we find funny. we need to think about something that Namjoon will like.

Yoongi: Whatever, he won't care about the decorations anyways. He doesn't notice stuff like that.

Jimin: of course he does! I had a haircut a month ago, and he complimented me about it.

Yoongi: yeah, 'cause you told everyone about it. You sent a messege about it in our group chat. Three times. And you changed the group icon to a picture of you with the new haircut.

Jimin: yes, and it was a fabulous picture, so you're welcome. Anyway, it doesn't matter! It's Namjoon's birthday, and we're going to do everything we can to make sure that he's happy. Okay?

Yoongi: fine. But I still think that these baby Jesus decorations are better than anything else in this store. Organized religion is so funny.

Jimin: I honestly can't figure out how your sense of humor works.