Hobi's sunshine power

*chicken noodle soup mv- last day of filming*

Director: okay, so we were thinking about adding a short video at the end of the mv - maybe a shot of J-Hope and Becky dancing together, or something.

Hobi: wait, but what about all of the dancers?

Producer : no, this mv is about you and Becky. The dancers are just there to make you look good.

Hobi: But... the dancers are so good and dedicated.

Director: yeah, sorry, I don't think we can fit them in.

Hobi: Okay, I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice.

Producer: what? What are you talking about?

Hobi: backup dancers are just as important as the main performers. If it weren't for them, many performances would lose much of their power and energy. Every single dancer had contributed to this mv. They should be a part of the end. So please, think about it.

Director: ....... Yeah okay.

Hobi: Yeyyy!! I'll go and tell the crew!

*Hobi leaves*

Director: why the hell did I say yes? I was going to refuse, but then he started talking, and he was so energetic and enthusiastic, and his face was filled with kindness and light, kind of like.... The sun. I just couldn't say no to him.

Producer:

Director: well, YOU'VE been awfully quiet. Are you okay?

Producer: I think I might be gay now