Tama Tonga

"Why must you make my life so miserable?" You turn to Tama with a sour expression.

Once again he'd managed to scare off a man that you'd been in the midst of flirting with, this time it being Kip Sabian.

"Simple." Tama grins down at you. "If you get a boyfriend you won't have time to hang with me. So, as long as I'm around you ain't getting a boyfriend." He chuckles and ruffles your hair.

"You're a bad friend." You insist and seat his hand away from your head.

"Sure I am." Tama chuckles again. "Anyway, come on we've got a match to get to." He lightly pushes your shoulder to get you to move forward.

"Yeah yeah." You grumble and start walking to the ring entrance.

You meet up with Tanga before the ramp entrance and fall into a group formation for your entrance. The three you head out to the ring with confident grins on all your collective faces.

You make your way to your corner and flash a smile at the camera before you take your place on the floor below the corner post. Tama decides that he'll be the one to start the match, you roll your eyes at his confidence as he waits for the bell to ring.

"Why are you mad at him this time?" Tanga looks down at you from the outside of the ring, a brow raised in question

"What makes you think I'm mad?" You snark, arms crossed over your chest.

"I'm your best friend, that's why." Tanga snaps right back. "Now. What did my brother do to piss you off this time?" He asks you again.

You go to speak but fall silent when Tama tags his brother into the match. The brothers switch places, leaving you alone with Tama again.

"Hey Y/N, you wanna work your magic so we can grab a quick win out of this eh babe?" Tama grins down at you in the floor.

"How about you just pull your weight for once?" You snap at the man above you, still mad at him.

"Yeesh, fine." Tama throws his hands up in defense. "What's got you all worked up? You should be thanking me for scarring of Sabian." Tama turns fully around to talk to you.

In the midst of your ensuing argument with Tama the two of you fail to notice Tanga desperately trying to make a tag to save the match.

"You don't have a day on who I flirt with you behemoth." You shake your head at Tama. "I happen to like Kip." You speak in a matter of fact tone.

"Why?" Tama replies, frustration in his tone. "He's basically just me but white." He makes a bold claim.

"What?" You sneer in response. "No he's not." You deny the claim feverishly.

The argument continues until Tanga reached down from the ring having finally reached the corner and hits Tama on the head to catch his attention.

"If you two love birds are done arguing, I could use some help in here." He glares down at you and Tama.

Tama rolls his eyes at you and makes the tag. Tanga slides down to the ground to confront you glaring at him.

"What now?" He sighs as he slides to the floor.

"Love birds?" You question his comment. "Me and your brother are anything but love birds." You insists. "He's one of the most infuriating men I've ever met." You huff and glance into the ring to see Tama getting teamed up on.

Tanga turns around to see what you're looking at with concern and instantly is back up into the apron. You spring into action and walk around to the side of the ring to catch the attention of the referee.

"Hey." You call out to the official, catching his attention long enough for Tanga to slip in the ring and help Tama out.

The official goes back to the match and you slip back over to your corner of the ring. Tanga immediately goes back to scolding you on your behavior.

"Back to my point." He starts up as he turns to you again. "You and my brother are the DEFINITION of a love/hate relationship Y/N." He informs you sternly. "I don't think I've ever seen another pair of people be fighting then go to bring in perfect harmony with one another then you two do." Tanga points into the ring where Tama is currently going for a pin.

"Yeah sure." You roll your eyes, refusing to buy what your best friend is saying.

The bell rings and you turn your attention back to the ring. Tama stands to his feet and starts the celebration without you and his brother. You drop the conversation and slip into the ring to join Tama.

The three of you celebrate then head backstage to wait around for the show to end. As soon as you are behind the curtain Tama slides over to your side.

"Nice getting the Refs attention out there." He compliments you, acting as if the two of you weren't just arguing not ten minutes ago.

It takes you a minute to realize it, but you eventually find that you aren't even mad at Tama for scaring off Kip anymore. You shake your head again, still refusing to admit that Tanga just might be right about this.

Later that night you're back in the hotel relaxing for the rest of the night when Tama comes bursting in through the joined room.

"Yes?" You look up from your laptop when your door swings open with a thud. "Can I help you?" You look at Tama with a raised brow.

Tama saunters over to your bed and take a seat by your feet. You close your laptop and turn your attention fully on him.

"Well?" You ask him. "What's up?" You furrow your brows at the man sitting at your feet.

"I just came to say sorry is all." Tama speaks in a calmer tone than usual. "I shouldn't have gone up and ran off Sabian while you were talking to him." He apologizes.

"You. Tama Tonga. Came to apologize to me?" You raise a brow at Tama. "Are you alright? You sick maybe?" You tease him with a giggle and place your hand on his forehead.

"Hey." Tama swats your arm away. "I'm trying to be nice here." He scolds you.

"Exactly." You shake your head. "Since when do you apologize for anything?" You softly gaze at Tama.

"I don't know." Tama sigh, throwing his hands in the air. "I just...didn't want you to stay mad at me is all." He shrugs his large shoulders at you.

You shake your head and scoot down the bed to Tama's side. He furrows his brows at your bright smile.

"I'm not mad you dense child. I can never stay mad at you, you're my favorite person." You insist, pulling the larger man into a side hug.

"Well good." Tama nods his head, letting his face fall into your hair. "Because your my favorite person too. MY person."