Lance Archer

"Yes, I'm sure." You nod your head as Britt parades you around the arena. "I'm a big girl, I spent three years in Japan in case you forgot." You remind her.

"Yeah I know, I still worry about you though." She ruffles your hair from behind you. "You'll always be naive Y/N." She insists.

"Ahh, that's cute." You giggle at Britt. "But I'm not helpless little me anymore." You remind her of this fact every chance you get.

After you get finished being shown around the arena, Britt makes a quick stop at her locker to grab something and leaves you alone in the hallway for a moment.

"Damn." You hear someone curse from behind you as you stood alone in the hall, you turn to see someone tall walking your way. "What's your name gorgeous?" He asks you with a smirk.

"Maybe I'll tell you if you ask nicely." You reply and stare up at him.

"Snarky one ain't you." The man laughs. "Names Lance sweetie." He holds his large hand out for you to shake.

"Y/N." You give him your name, after all, he was polite.

"Y/N," Archer repeats. "A pretty name for a pretty little thing, how fitting." He smirks.

You are about to reply when Britt hurries out of the locker room and back to your side then pulls you away.

"Oh hell no, don't even think about it, Archer." She warns him. "You're not taking my best friend from me." She protectively pushes you back.

"Whatever." Lance shrugs. "Nice to meet you, sweetheart." He nods to you before walking off again.

You giggle and wave to him only for your hand to be smacked by Britt followed by the blonde dragging you in the opposite direction.

"Who was that?" You ask Britt when you both are out of sight of anyone else. "He was hot." You dreamily daze.

"No. Absolutely not." Britt snaps at you. "Just forget about him, I'm not letting my best friend fall under the charm of fucking Lance Archer. He's a dick." She scolds you firmly.

"Alright geez, Britt, chill. I was just looking." You put your hands up in defense. "Lance Archer, I've heard that name before." You rack your brain for where you've heard it before.

You giggle and shake your head at Britt, an annoyed look on her face because Archer seems to like you already. She gives you a stern look and then sighs.

"I've gotta change so stay here, I gotta shower first so I'll be in the other room okay?" She tells you as he pulls a towel from one of her bags on the floor.

"Yeah." You roll your eyes. "I think I can manage for a few minutes alone." You jokingly muse. Britt nods and disappears behind the door in the back of the room.

You take a seat in a chair and pull out your phone, you take the time to scroll through Twitter and a little bit of Instagram before someone knocks on the door. You glance at the door and then to the back shower door and stand up. With an annoyed sigh, you turn the job and swing the light door open.

"Britt is currently busy. Oh? Lance!" You smile as you see Archer standing at the door.

"Hello again," Lance replies a smile spreading on his face upon seeing you again. "Baker dragged you back here huh?" He muses.

"Yeah." You reply while also looking back into the room at the bathroom door. "What can I help you with?"

Lance grins again with a small chuckle and pulls some papers from his back pocket then hands them to you.

"These are for Baker, from Khan," Lance explains.

"Well, whatever that's for she'll get it when she gets out of the shower." You turn back to Lance. "Is that all?" You ask him.

"Yeah, for now, I'll see you later gorgeous." Archer winks at you before turning to leave.

You nod with a huge grin and shut the door, as you do the other door opens and Britt steps through.

"What are you doing by the door?" She asks as she runs a towel through her damp hair.

"Just closing the door, some guy dropped that off." You point to the letter on the table and push the door shut. "Anyway please tell me you have a match or something tonight, I'm already going insane with boredom." You dramatically fall back in your chair.

"Yeah yeah, drama queen." Britt waves you off as she walks over to the table and picks up the paper to read it.

You nonchalantly pick your phone back up and glance at Britt while reads the letter with a blank face, then you watch as she sets the paper down and runs a hand over her face.

"Something wrong?" You ask her and drop your phone into your lap.

"Hmm? No, it's fine. I've gotta get dressed do you mind taking this to the main office and dropping it off?" Britt asks as she scribbles a signature on the paper. You nod and she hands you the paper. "Just head out and take two lefts." 

You nod and salute as a joke then walk out the door with the paper in hand, you follow Britt's directions and soon enough come to the main office door. You walk in and hand in the paper then turn to leave, as you walk out the door Lance walks in and bumps into you.

"Well hello again." He smirks. "Just couldn't stay away could you?" He asks you, you scoff with a smile.

"For your information, I'm dropping off a paper for Britt." You tell him with a hand on your hip.

"Hmm yeah, sure. She always telling you what you can and cannot do?" Archer asks you with a sinister smile.

"Pfft, no." You reply. "Britt's not the boss of me." You shake your head.

"Is that so?" Lance replies nodding. "Well in that case you should come with me." He tells you. "I'm much more fun than hanging around waiting for Britt trust me." You look at him and smile, sure that he is right in this instance.

You felt a little bad as you nod and take Lance's hand so he can lead you away. Then you remember all the times Britt has ditched you for some guy she just met and you feel better. You can always apologize later, but for now, you are defiently in for a night of fun.