MJF

It's been a while since you've been backstage at a wrestling show. After you left ROH you figured that you were done with wrestling for a while. That was the case until you got a call from your beloved sister and her husband asking for your help once again.

You used to run with Bullet Club back in the day, back when Brandi and Cody where barely together and you were watching her back while also making sure that no one else ever tried anything with your sister.

Born with the natural gift of being confident as all hell and NEVER afraid to speak your mind you used to be a hit with the male wrestling population, few could handle you. And that's how you liked it.

Now here you are, signing a contract with AEW on behave of Brandi, and on a mission. MJF. You'd heard about him from your older sister. A stuck up rich boy with a mouth that thinks he owns everything. You've known the type, you've dated the type in fact. But that's not what you're here for. No. You're here to absolutely DESTROY this man's ego. For family.

"Brandi!" You spot your sister standing next to Cody in the hotel lobby and run over to her.

"Y/N!" Brandi engulfs you into a tight hug. "I'm so glad you decided to come help us out." She lets you go and you give Cody a side hug.

"Looking good Rhodes." You nod to him with a playful smile.

"Same to you." Cody nods his head with a smile.

"Anyway, Brandi." You turn back to your sister. "Tell me more about this MJF, I need all the info I can get if I'm gonna ruin his self-esteem."

"Cody's really the expert here." Brandi nods to her husband as the three of you make your way to the elevator.

Cody tells you a little bit more about Max and how they used to be good friends. He gives you a few facts on Max's main personality type and his type of girl as well which helps you out a lot.

"Man this guy sounds like a real piece of work." You comment as you finally reach your hotel room that you had Brandi book for you.

"Oh, he is." Brandi scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Oh hey before you go in there." Brandi stops you before you open the door.

"Rest of the crew waiting inside?" You raise a brow.

"Yeah." Brandi nods.

You nod and head inside the room, ready to reunite with your old running buddies. The first to react when you open the door is Kenny, you and him were always close.

"Y/N!" You get swallowed up in his arms as soon as you get through the door.